My Beauty Diary Mask Apple Polyphenol Mask

by My Beauty Diary Mask

My Beauty Diary Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Beauty Diary Mask Apple Polyphenol Mask!
Vanna L.
My Beauty Diary Mask Apple Polyphenol Mask uploaded by Vanna L.
The My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask claims to tighten pores, clarify, and brighten skin. It contains polyphenol as the star ingredient, which is full of antioxidants that slow down the process of aging. Formulated with aloe vera, hydrolyzed protein, hydroxy acid, flavonoids, and vitamin C to improve skin's oil-moisture balance, brighten skin, and minimize the appearance of pores. This mask was made of a thin, clingy cotton that came with a pearl backing. The fit was surprisingly good, except the eye holes were a bit too close together. There was lots of thin, watery essence soaked into the mask, with about a tablespoon left over in the packet. The essence had a light, delicious apple scent that wasn't overbearing or cloying/fake. I love the way this mask smells! This mask worked quickly and effectively to reduce redness and brighten my skin, and my skin seemed much more balanced bf hydrated, and didn't look oily around my t-zone like it usually does at the end of the day. Love!
Cassie H.
San Francisco
Ive been using some my beauty diary masks and they are very moisturizing. However I do not see a difference in my skin because i only use masks occasionally. It is very gentle and not irritating.
Jessica Y.
I love using this mask! I personally really enjoy using My Beauty Diary face mask. It was the first brand that I tried! The product is a little stronger than Korean face masks I would say. But I love the packaging and the mask does a great job brightening! Highly recommend, I always buy this one, the black pearl mask, and the mixed berry one (which I think was discontinued).
Adriana V.
I purchased these after hearing they are great for clearing up skin. I have combination/oily skin that is very clog prone, and am constantly trying to find products that will keep my skin clear but also moisturized. This mask missed the mark for me. I love other MBD masks, but the Apple one just did nothing for my skin. It didn't cause any new breakouts, but it didn't reduce or help heal existing breakouts. I will try the Strawberry Yogurt masks next hoping that those are good clarifying masks!
Zhalya O.
Sulaemany
Its soo good for yor skin if you wan time try it every tim you put yor skin becaus its soo soo good for your skin love that soo much
Hayley A.
Point Clare
These types of peel off masks are so amazing. They leave your skin so hydrates and infused with goodness. They are also a lot of fun to use. Apple is such a beautiful scent. "Ery effective mask.
Stef C.
Gold Coast
Nice smelling although it's an artificial sort of scent. Comes in a nice box. Back in the day I was trying all sorts of masks and this brand was rather popular. Have not repurchased because I didn't find the effects long lasting. Would not repurchase since I cut down on my skincare regime since then.
Karen K.
Gloucester, ON
Never any issues with my beauty diary masks. Fits great. Absorbs well, without leaving skin sticky. Good enough to skip moisturizer on top,after masking. Lots of essence in package, mask wont dry out on face before time is done. I always save the extra essence from the package to use the next morning as toner.
Carolina T.
This product is magnificent and really goood!!!! My nose is happy whit apple I love it I recommended mask
Clarence L.
It does not shrink my pores unlike what its description says. However, this is a good moisturizing mask. It makes my skin more plump and the essence gets absorbed fast. It smells sweet like green apple candies. There is also a generous amount of essence.

Looking for your answer?