BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

My Beauty Diary provides a wide selection of masks to suit different skin texture needs in different seasons. The facial mask serums are formulated to be instantly absorbed by the skin to maintain the tenderness and luster of your skin. Specially designed for oriental skin, this gentle formula made with natural plant extracts is suitable for daily use to keep your beautiful and confident with a great complexion. Ultra nourishing . This mask contains amino acids, collagen and polysaccharides extracted from the finest imperial birds nests to deliver nourishment deeper into the skin. Added herbal extracts from oat, brown algae and acer saccharum marsh, as well as cosphingo X aqua road, refine skin texture, giving you a well-nourished and flawless complexion. Firming and hydrating : centella Asiatic, baobab tree pulp extract, hydrolyzed soy and rice protein essence provide optimal nourishment to dehydrated skin and enhanced elasticity. Malva sylvestris and multiple algae are added for intense hydration allowing your skin to look supple and beautiful. see more...

Review (1)
Cathy C.
It's a very sticky mask that leaves your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. There's lots of serum at the bottom to use for your body, I personally like using it on my super dry legs. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin and it has a nice scent to it. I usually get this at my local T&T for around $15 a box of 10.

Target