My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask 2016 NEW VERSION 8 PCS uploaded by Tâm L.

BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask provides some much-needed hydration to dry skin, leaving it soft for hours. But it doesn’t brighten skin much, and is not suitable for sensitive skin. Classic and popular moisturizing ingredient, hyaluronic acid, is treated to a hi-techhydrolysis process to further reduce the size of their elements. The elements of hyaluronic acid are tiny after undergoing hi-tech hydrolysis process and these treated Hyaluronic acid elements offer excellent moisturization to skin. This substance is able to quickly enhance skin by facilitating microcirculation, purification and moisturization of dry skin. Thus, the moisture content of the skin is maximized, forming a protective transparent water molecule screen, securing moisture in the skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie A.
Seattle
I don’t usually buy hydrating masks since I have oily skin but I had heard great things and the price was just right. I brightened and hydrated my skin just the perfect amount I will probably keep buying and keep using.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Love these cheap masks!! I use a good exfoliator that tends to dry me out once each week. Then I follow with this to replenish moisture. Also great for a hangover when you need to add life back to your skin!
Tâm L.
Of on my beauty diary mask, I love this mask best . It's help my skin so moisturizer and smooth. it's is special, it help my skin relax with a lot Serum cool. I can use it 30 minutes, but it don't dry and also use it on my finger and neck. Sure, It completely changed my life, my skin and i need it