My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Mask, 10 count uploaded by Chloe S.My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Facial Mask, 10 count uploaded by Ora H.

BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

The My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask can help exfoliate your skin in order to bring out its natural beauty. It contains pure hyaluronic acid, which can help to add more moisture back to your dry skin. The My Beauty Diary facial mask infuses the skin in order to improve its elasticity and firmness. This facial product contains long-lasting soothing ingredients, such as algae, bladderwrack and aloe vera. It also contains the patented ingredient, cosphingo, which is readily absorbed by the skin and helps to restore plumpness. Using the My Beauty Diary mask will leave your skin feeling softer and smoother. It is especially recommended for individuals with dry skin issues because of its ability to restore moisture. The My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask can help to reduce roughness and dullness as it restores your skin. see more...

• I am looking for a good sheet mask, b...I haven't noticed any issues a... 4 Answers
Photos (2)
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Gotta love My Beauty Diary masks. First of all, these masks are really affordable -- around $12-$15 range compared to the individual face masks that cost around $6 at Sephora and Ulta. The sheet masks from this brand are comfortable to wear. They don't feel firm, which means they fit onto your face comfortably. This specific version contains hyaluronic acid, as a result it: helps wound healing, improves skin structure, and increases hydration. I do find that it calms my skin and gives it extra hydration when I wear it. It won't keep my dry skin moisturized throughout the night though.
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
milwaukee, WI
Dude! These masks are my beauty secret, this particular one is so hydrating. I am 38 with dry skin and fine lines appearing around my eyes. Every time I apply this mask I can't even see lines even in my magnifying mirror! Incredible value for money too. Skip the expensive essence and serum and go with this! ** pro tip bottle the extra serum in the packets it goes great under make up it sinks into the skin with no trace.
Kitzen P.
Kitzen P.
Hyaluronic acid masks are great and this one is no exception. Hyaluronic acid is a wonderful moisturizer that also plumps up the skin. I'm 47 so I really appreciate that where many younger users probably don't even notice it. I also use straight Hyaluronic serum after this mask. The only small issue with this is it is easy to tear so careful when unfolding.
A L.
A L.
After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

This one is very very hydrating, pleasant smell but not too overwhelming. Great for use after a long day or long exposure in the sun!

Sensitive and combination skin and this works wonder!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
These are great. If you have dry skin or it's the winter time and your skin needs a pick me up, try these out. Hyaluronic acid is basically deep moisturizer for your skin. It helps your skin gain by the moisture it lost and helps it to retain it too.
Tone'Nae  B.
Tone'Nae B.
There is nothing like settling down after a long day and putting one of these on your face. It made my face look less oily and I believe that it removed some dead skin because a scar that I had from a previous pimple vanished after a few uses.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fort wayne , IN
This is my new favorite mask! These masks come dripping in essence with plenty in the package. The fit is perfect with no bubbles! It stayed moist for about an hour and my skin looks so refreshed. I bought this on a whim at target during their Black Friday sale and I'm so glad I did! I'll be back for more and am now ready to try the rest of the line!
Irene L.
Irene L.
Super hydrating mask and I really like how there's always lots of residue left in the package
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Skin: Dry and combination

Taiwanese beauty isn't as hyped as much as Korean or Japanese beauty but I do believe many Taiwanese brands are just as good as their competitors. My Beauty Diary sheet masks deliver results without over-exaggerating their claims. This hyaluronic acid moisturizing sheet mask hydrates your skin and you are spoiled with so much essence! You can even use the remaining after sheet masking to absorb all the hydration. Don't waste a single drop of that hydrating essence! It is recommended to leave 20-30 minutes but I am guilty of leaving it for a bit longer (about 45 minutes) and it is still moisturizing and not drying! I highly recommend for all skin types who need a boost of hydration.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I love my beauty diary masks because they are saturated and make my skin feel great. The fit isn't the best,but I have no complaints. The hyaluronic acid is great for moisturizing the skin.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
I am looking for a good sheet mask, but I have extremely sensitive skin. Has anyone noted any Side effects that caused irritations?