BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

The My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask can help exfoliate your skin in order to bring out its natural beauty. It contains pure hyaluronic acid, which can help to add more moisture back to your dry skin. The My Beauty Diary facial mask infuses the skin in order to improve its elasticity and firmness. This facial product contains long-lasting soothing ingredients, such as algae, bladderwrack and aloe vera. It also contains the patented ingredient, cosphingo, which is readily absorbed by the skin and helps to restore plumpness. Using the My Beauty Diary mask will leave your skin feeling softer and smoother. It is especially recommended for individuals with dry skin issues because of its ability to restore moisture. The My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask can help to reduce roughness and dullness as it restores your skin. see more...

• I am looking for a good sheet mask, but I have extremely sensitiv...4 Answers
Amber L.
These masks are fantastic. They're super saturated. Mine was actually dripping quite a bit, so I had to squeeze a little off the bottom just so I wouldn't make a mess. My skin felt great after using it. I have very sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin at all. And the price of these is so affordable compared to a lot of other brands.
Caitlyn J.
Just bought these off Amazon — 10 pack for $14 & I’m in love ! The sheet mask itself is cut perfectly and It sticks ! I have 4 little ones to chase after so sitting 20-30 minutes to let sheet masks sink in is not an option for me. In addition to a perfect cut & price these masks have an excess of serum on the mask and inside of the pouch. Love it, will be purchasing more of this brand soon.
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
Very hydrating face mask with a lot of extra essence. You can apply the extra serum to your body. I always have these in my stash. I love these! Target has them for 12.99 for 10 masks
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Dude! These masks are my beauty secret, this particular one is so hydrating. I am 38 with dry skin and fine lines appearing around my eyes. Every time I apply this mask I can't even see lines even in my magnifying mirror! Incredible value for money too. Skip the expensive essence and serum and go with this! ** pro tip bottle the extra serum in the packets it goes great under make up it sinks into the skin with no trace.
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
Extremely affordable mask for frequent use. The mask has a very generous amount of essence in it, and can be a little drippy. For extra moisture, it's good to use hylaluronic acid products in high humidity, so I like to use this mask while I'm relaxing in the bath. It gives me a nice little extra bounce and adds some hydration, but isn't extremely moisturizing. For the price, I will repurchase, especially if it is on sale.
Vivi L.
one of the best mask I’ve ever used. the mask is really thin and hold on your face pretty well. left skin hydrated and firming a lot better. Best to use during winter time or vacation !!!
Joanna S.
Gotta love My Beauty Diary masks. First of all, these masks are really affordable -- around $12-$15 range compared to the individual face masks that cost around $6 at Sephora and Ulta. The sheet masks from this brand are comfortable to wear. They don't feel firm, which means they fit onto your face comfortably. This specific version contains hyaluronic acid, as a result it: helps wound healing, improves skin structure, and increases hydration. I do find that it calms my skin and gives it extra hydration when I wear it. It won't keep my dry skin moisturized throughout the night though.
A L.
After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

This one is very very hydrating, pleasant smell but not too overwhelming. Great for use after a long day or long exposure in the sun!

Sensitive and combination skin and this works wonder!
Kitzen P.
Hyaluronic acid masks are great and this one is no exception. Hyaluronic acid is a wonderful moisturizer that also plumps up the skin. I'm 47 so I really appreciate that where many younger users probably don't even notice it. I also use straight Hyaluronic serum after this mask. The only small issue with this is it is easy to tear so careful when unfolding.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This is my new favorite mask! These masks come dripping in essence with plenty in the package. The fit is perfect with no bubbles! It stayed moist for about an hour and my skin looks so refreshed. I bought this on a whim at target during their Black Friday sale and I'm so glad I did! I'll be back for more and am now ready to try the rest of the line!
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
I am looking for a good sheet mask, but I have extremely sensitive skin. Has anyone noted any Side effects that caused irritations?