BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

A cult favorite, this essence-enriched sheet mask revitalizes and energizes a stressed and fatigued complexion, treating it to a concentrated blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The star ingredient of Black Pearl essence from Tahiti improves skin resilience, restoring its youthful luster and sheen. Recommended for normal skin types in need of a radiance boost. Purpose: Optimal Whitening, Brightening and Moisturizing Optimal Whitening Containing rich vitamins, minerals and Amino acids, the finest Black Pearl essence from Tahiti can rapidly moisturize tired and dark skin. Accompanied by hydrolyzed yeast proteins, optimal whitening extract in Vitamin C as well as the patented long-lasting moisturizing ingredient CosphingoTM, it rejuvenates the skin to its original smoothness and softness, reviving skin to its flawless, fair nature. Brightening and Moisturizing The deep-sea Red Algae and the water-like active factor of Malvasylvestris extract can instantly release skin from dryness and enhance its adjustment to the environment. The Sugar Maple complex and the highly effective moisturizing essence in sugar cane bring intense hydration, leaving he skin translucent and moisturized Skin Type: Normal skin types. Especially recommended for skin lacking fairness, radiance and resilience. How to Use: After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes. If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your fingertips. Do not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skincare routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the...1 Answers
  • I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this on...1 Answers
  • What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they ...1 Answers
My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Facial Mask, 10 count
  • "These masks are really awesome, I love how they are nicely drenched in serum they are cost effective and do wonders for your skin, however be warned if your skin is sensitive don't use them they will make your skin worse." in 3 reviews
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
This is one of my favorite masks! Cheap and makes your skin sooooo hydrated. It's addicting!
Megan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Love this product helps with bre as is out as n everything makes up feel like a newcperson
Aurora S.
Bayside, NY
I really enjoyed this mask. It felt light on my face and really moisturizing.
Idoia A.
I wasn't expecting much from these masks because I never do from "brightening" masks... But this honestly blew me away and started my obsession with the My Beauty Diary sheet mask. The fit might be strange but it actually fits my face better than other, normal rounded masks, it allow the mask to not come into my hair line. The mask is very comfortable to use, the material has great adherence and it doesn't move around. The essence itself is light weighted and not tacky at all, and it absorbed quickly when you take off the mask. It comes with a plastic protector which makes it very easy to unfold and put the mask correctly on the face. Definitely one you need to try.
Arsela G.
REVIEW: My Beauty Diary Black pearl mask!This is the second mask from My Beauty Diary that I use!
👹This mask,once you open the pouch,it smells like a mix of rose,vinegar and acetone (sorry for those who like it). Luckily the smell didn't last once I had the mask on my face otherwise I'd have thrown up 🤢
👹The essence was transparent and watery.
👹The mask was thin and drenched in essence. It was dripping everywhere while I was trying to unfold it and running on my neck for the first 2-3 minutes.
👹I took it off after 20 cuz it was dry between my nose and my mouth but the rest was still wet.
👹The mask left a tacky/sticky film who was so uncomfortable. When I was lowering and then rising my head,my neck skin was sticking and awh...awful feeling. I had to take a shower to wash my face,neck and decoltè.
👹There was not a single improvement on my skin!
OVERALL: I was waiting so much from this mask cuz someone here told me was her favorite mask absolutely. This mask was a huge waste of mo
Marie G.
Montreal, QC
I liked this one a lot. It smelled so nice and made my face hydrated & soft. I have sensitive skin so whenever I exfoliate at night (usually once a week) I use a sheet mask. When I woke up the next day my skin felt so incredibly soft.
Chloe S.
This MBD black pearl mask never failed me from achieving this inner glow on my skin before an event or a date. Not only this mask is affordable, but it also really brightens and moisturize your complexion. This mask is always included in my repurchase list (unless they change the formula!).
Jenny R.
These masks are easy to unfold and put on and have tons of essence. They also fit better than most brands. My skin is noticeably brighter after using the black pearl one and feels so plump and hydrated. My current favorite sheet mask!
Winnie L.
I am always a fan with My Beautiful Diary masks ever since my cousin introduced me to them years ago. I love the black pearl mask - it fits well on my face (unlike some other brands I tried where the cut-outs do not fit well). It rejuvenates my tired skin. I love how after 20 minutes, I peel it off and I can feel how refreshed my skin feels. I like the fact that there is a lot of serum, so I can massage it on my neck too (because that area gets neglected!) As for price-wise, it is a bit pricier at $16 for a 10-pack, so I usually wait for a sale to stock up. All in all, favorite sheet mask, hands down!
Irene L.
Absolutely love my beauty diary masks! This black pearl is one of my favorites because it really does brighten up the complexion of my skin while moisturizing my skin and the same time. Really loving this mask :)
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Where did you all find these masks?
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
I've heard of this brand before but have never used them.. Are they just ok or do you really notice a different after using them?? 🐨💜
Shaquoya B.
What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for dry skin?
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is okay for sensitive skin. Does this work on sensitive skin?
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal Pearl Powder mask?