BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

A cult favorite, this essence-enriched sheet mask revitalizes and energizes a stressed and fatigued complexion, treating it to a concentrated blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The star ingredient of Black Pearl essence from Tahiti improves skin resilience, restoring its youthful luster and sheen. Recommended for normal skin types in need of a radiance boost. Purpose: Optimal Whitening, Brightening and Moisturizing Optimal Whitening Containing rich vitamins, minerals and Amino acids, the finest Black Pearl essence from Tahiti can rapidly moisturize tired and dark skin. Accompanied by hydrolyzed yeast proteins, optimal whitening extract in Vitamin C as well as the patented long-lasting moisturizing ingredient CosphingoTM, it rejuvenates the skin to its original smoothness and softness, reviving skin to its flawless, fair nature. Brightening and Moisturizing The deep-sea Red Algae and the water-like active factor of Malvasylvestris extract can instantly release skin from dryness and enhance its adjustment to the environment. The Sugar Maple complex and the highly effective moisturizing essence in sugar cane bring intense hydration, leaving he skin translucent and moisturized Skin Type: Normal skin types. Especially recommended for skin lacking fairness, radiance and resilience. How to Use: After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes. If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your fingertips. Do not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skincare routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the...1 Answers
  • I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this on...1 Answers
  • What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they ...1 Answers
My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Facial Mask, 10 count
  • "These masks are really awesome, I love how they are nicely drenched in serum they are cost effective and do wonders for your skin, however be warned if your skin is sensitive don't use them they will make your skin worse." in 3 reviews
Vilma V.
I received this sheet mask in my December Target Beauty Box. It is a deeply moisturizing sheet mask containing black pearl. This sheet mask brightened my complexion and deeply moisturized my skin, resulting in less use of my foundation. This sheet mask is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Léa F.
Katy, TX
This is my favourite sheet mask! I first tried it as part of a Target box and I have since re-ordered a box because I didn't want to go without. This mask is literally dripping with essence so I would recommend not wearing clothes and rubbing the many drops of essence in your neck and chest. I feel like this brightens my complexion a lot- I see a difference even after peeling it off. This is not a hydrogel mask but it clings to the skin very tightly. I will repurchase this as long as they make it!
Chad G.
Washington
This mask is the one I keep going back to. It's amazingly hydrating, super refreshing (especially when refrigerated), calming, and definitely brightening. I use these at least 3 or 4 times a week, and have noticed a significant improvement in redness and scarring, both immediately and over time.
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
This is my HG sheet mask. When my skin is feeling tender or like I over did it, I slap one of these on and it takes the redness out of my rosacea and the heat out of my skin. Not sure it brightens long term but definitely hydrating in the short term. Cheap from Amazon. Really recommend.
Laura S.
York PA
These masks are so fun and easy to apply. Quick way to pamper yourself after a rough day. My skin was immediately supple and retained its glow into the next day. Never had a problem with my sensitive skin breaking out after use. Will continue to repurchase!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I am definetly on the sbeet mask band wagon. i have tried sbeet masks from dr jart to miss spa. My beauty diary is definetly one of my top 3 choices and with a box of ten costing only $12.99 that price point is hard to beat.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This was included in the Target Holiday Box and I used it last night, I was pleasantly surprised by how much serum was in this package! I was literally pouring it out into my palms after I applied the mask. I used the extra serum on my neck, decolletage, hands and arms. I also added more to the mask itself and left the mask on for about 30 minutes. The serum soaked into my skin nicely and when I woke up this morning it was glowing beautifully. I was very impressed with how well this brightened my complexion & the amount of extra serum was great for softening my arms, hands, neck and chest areas. Definitely a good recommendation for this one! ❤️🤗❤️
evie G.
olympia, WA
This mask makes my skin glow all day. When I wake up early enough to relax with a sheet mask before heading to work, I always pick this one (or the MBD squalene if I need extra moisture) and I get compliment on my skin without fail.

This mask is gentle and never breaks me out. It's also moisturizing due to the high hyaluronic acid content. Like other MBD masks, it comes with a ton of essence that I usually smear all over my neck, chest, and shoulders.
Kenley F.
Willis, TX
This product left my face feeling super soft but only for a few hours. I can usually use a mask and my face still has the effects for a few days. I liked the mask but there are definitely better ones out there.
Abbie P.
Greenwood, IN
I received this in a target beauty box and wow was I impressed! It is full of serum so feel free to use the excess on your neck and chest. I left it on for 20 minutes and my skin looked so much brighter after taking it off. The next morning my skin felt softer, moisturized and ready to go!
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Where did you all find these masks?
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
I've heard of this brand before but have never used them.. Are they just ok or do you really notice a different after using them?? 🐨💜
Shaquoya B.
What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for dry skin?
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is okay for sensitive skin. Does this work on sensitive skin?
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal Pearl Powder mask?