BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

A cult favorite, this essence-enriched sheet mask revitalizes and energizes a stressed and fatigued complexion, treating it to a concentrated blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The star ingredient of Black Pearl essence from Tahiti improves skin resilience, restoring its youthful luster and sheen. Recommended for normal skin types in need of a radiance boost. Purpose: Optimal Whitening, Brightening and Moisturizing Optimal Whitening Containing rich vitamins, minerals and Amino acids, the finest Black Pearl essence from Tahiti can rapidly moisturize tired and dark skin. Accompanied by hydrolyzed yeast proteins, optimal whitening extract in Vitamin C as well as the patented long-lasting moisturizing ingredient CosphingoTM, it rejuvenates the skin to its original smoothness and softness, reviving skin to its flawless, fair nature. Brightening and Moisturizing The deep-sea Red Algae and the water-like active factor of Malvasylvestris extract can instantly release skin from dryness and enhance its adjustment to the environment. The Sugar Maple complex and the highly effective moisturizing essence in sugar cane bring intense hydration, leaving he skin translucent and moisturized Skin Type: Normal skin types. Especially recommended for skin lacking fairness, radiance and resilience. How to Use: After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes. If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your fingertips. Do not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skincare routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal P...1 Answers
  • I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is oka...1 Answers
  • What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for...1 Answers
Amanda S.
These are great quality masks and not that expensive. The Black Pearl masks are "brightening" type masks. In other words, it brings your skin back to life. It makes your skin look brighter and lightens the dark spots such as scars from pimples. I love these. I haven't used them in a while but I would definitely repurchase them. Don't be scared about the "whitening effect;" it doesn't make your face white or lighten your entire face. It's suppose to brighten it and lighten the dark spots. Remember that.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I first got these masks from a friend from China so I thought that's where it could only be bought until I began searching online and found them on Amazon! These masks rejuvenate your face and help retain moisture, elasticity-you name it! There's so many different ones for every skin type or concern. This one has made my face feel moisturized and soft and has even give me a nice glow. The nice thing about these masks is that they aren't expensive for a whole box. I got mine for less than $10.
Becca A.
I would give these a 5 star but they don't fit my face extremely well. After I use them my face feels amazing though! Very soft and hydrated. I got a 10 pack and there is plenty serum in the packing after using the mask that I can decant it and keep it for a travel essence or when I don't have time to mask but want the benefits of the Black Pearl mask!
Christina Y.
These are one of my favorite masks to use. At first I was a little skeptical with the fact that it said it is a whitening mask, but I realize that it doesn't really whiten your face at all and it does in fact brighten your skin tone. The smell is also really pleasant. I like to pop the mask packet into the fridge before I use it so that it is nice and cool once it's on my face :)
Amy E.
Bear, DE
I have dry skin so sheet masks that can easily and quickly absorb into my skin are a must! This gentle mask had the best fit overall (no excess chin flaps) and the perfect amount of essence to cover my face, neck and decollete. It had a light fragrance and provided at least 24 hours of moderate brightness and plumping, I definitely plan on buying again
Anna T.
This mask feels so luxurious. Mostly because of the name and packaging, but I definitely feel like my face is super soft and like all My Beauty Diary masks, it fits my face well and is silky.
Brenna N.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a good sheet mask. It fits my face well and stays in place without much hassle. It leaves my skin soft with a nice glow. The price for these mask ms are very reasonable. If you like using sheet masks I recommend trying it.
Anna C.
Long Beach, CA
These masks are really awesome, I love how they are nicely drenched in serum they are cost effective and do wonders for your skin, however be warned if your skin is sensitive don't use them they will make your skin worse.
Leslie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! It keeps my skin moisturized and has help heal a few blemish. They also reduced the dullness from my skin. I definitely would purchase again
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
These masks are loaded with essence, affordable, and most importantly deliver results! Typcially don't see noticeable results with the suggested 20 minute wear time, I would recommend wearing them for at least 40 minutes or until the mask begins to dry for best results.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Where did you all find these masks?
Patricia M.
Whitehall, PA
I've heard of this brand before but have never used them.. Are they just ok or do you really notice a different after using them?? 🐨💜
Shaquoya B.
What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for dry skin?
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is okay for sensitive skin. Does this work on sensitive skin?
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal Pearl Powder mask?