BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

A cult favorite, this essence-enriched sheet mask revitalizes and energizes a stressed and fatigued complexion, treating it to a concentrated blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The star ingredient of Black Pearl essence from Tahiti improves skin resilience, restoring its youthful luster and sheen. Recommended for normal skin types in need of a radiance boost. Purpose: Optimal Whitening, Brightening and Moisturizing Optimal Whitening Containing rich vitamins, minerals and Amino acids, the finest Black Pearl essence from Tahiti can rapidly moisturize tired and dark skin. Accompanied by hydrolyzed yeast proteins, optimal whitening extract in Vitamin C as well as the patented long-lasting moisturizing ingredient CosphingoTM, it rejuvenates the skin to its original smoothness and softness, reviving skin to its flawless, fair nature. Brightening and Moisturizing The deep-sea Red Algae and the water-like active factor of Malvasylvestris extract can instantly release skin from dryness and enhance its adjustment to the environment. The Sugar Maple complex and the highly effective moisturizing essence in sugar cane bring intense hydration, leaving he skin translucent and moisturized Skin Type: Normal skin types. Especially recommended for skin lacking fairness, radiance and resilience. How to Use: After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes. If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your fingertips. Do not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skincare routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal P...1 Answers
  • I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is oka...1 Answers
  • What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for...1 Answers
Anna C.
Long Beach, CA
These masks are really awesome, I love how they are nicely drenched in serum they are cost effective and do wonders for your skin, however be warned if your skin is sensitive don't use them they will make your skin worse.
Leslie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! It keeps my skin moisturized and has help heal a few blemish. They also reduced the dullness from my skin. I definitely would purchase again
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
I love this face sheet mask it is so hydrating and such a nice little treat for myself after a long day. It leaves no sticky feeling after use and I can't get enough of them.
Symone S.
This is my favorite sheet mask! I love to put mine in the freezer for a few minutes. It's leaves my skin soft, moisturized, and cool.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
This is one of my favorite masks! Cheap and makes your skin sooooo hydrated. It's addicting!
Jenny C.
This is one of my favorite mask. It brightens my face and very moisturizing. It also isn't very expensive.
Jessika C.
What a great mask. It tames any problematic skin and leaves me looking glowing glowing, moisturized, and bright afterwords.
Megan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Love this product helps with bre as is out as n everything makes up feel like a newcperson
Andrea H.
Morrilton, AR
I've heard great things about this product I would love to try it and give my honest opinion on it.
Liz B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these! Great brightening, tons of serum, excellent fit on my face. Good for my dry skin. Makes my face brighter and less red.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Where did you all find these masks?
Patricia M.
Whitehall, PA
I've heard of this brand before but have never used them.. Are they just ok or do you really notice a different after using them?? 🐨💜
Shaquoya B.
What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for dry skin?
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is okay for sensitive skin. Does this work on sensitive skin?
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal Pearl Powder mask?