BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

A cult favorite, this essence-enriched sheet mask revitalizes and energizes a stressed and fatigued complexion, treating it to a concentrated blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The star ingredient of Black Pearl essence from Tahiti improves skin resilience, restoring its youthful luster and sheen. Recommended for normal skin types in need of a radiance boost. Purpose: Optimal Whitening, Brightening and Moisturizing Optimal Whitening Containing rich vitamins, minerals and Amino acids, the finest Black Pearl essence from Tahiti can rapidly moisturize tired and dark skin. Accompanied by hydrolyzed yeast proteins, optimal whitening extract in Vitamin C as well as the patented long-lasting moisturizing ingredient CosphingoTM, it rejuvenates the skin to its original smoothness and softness, reviving skin to its flawless, fair nature. Brightening and Moisturizing The deep-sea Red Algae and the water-like active factor of Malvasylvestris extract can instantly release skin from dryness and enhance its adjustment to the environment. The Sugar Maple complex and the highly effective moisturizing essence in sugar cane bring intense hydration, leaving he skin translucent and moisturized Skin Type: Normal skin types. Especially recommended for skin lacking fairness, radiance and resilience. How to Use: After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes. If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your fingertips. Do not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skincare routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal P...1 Answers
  • I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is oka...1 Answers
  • What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for...1 Answers
Julie J.
Lakeland , FL
These masks from My Beauty Diary are one of my favorite items I brought back from Japan. I actually get two uses out of a sheet. One is by using the sheet, the other is applying the gel left over in the packet the next night. My skin feels hydrated and clear after using these masks. They are cooling and refreshing after a long day at work, especially teaching PE in Florida. I will continue to buy these as often as I can.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
My new mask my skin is loving!! I didn't leave it on as long as long as the directions insisted because my skin is so sensitive. It didn't break me out and whenever I woken this morning my face felt very refreshed as I had used the mask the night before. I highly recommend that you give it a try if your looking for a new mask to use!! My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Facial Mask, 10 count
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
My absolute favorite sheet mask! One of my Holy grail masks as it totally gives me the results I need. To me, I feel that it instantly lightens my acne PIH and brightens up my complexion. It's also very hydrating. The smell of this one is also my favorite and I love just how it comes soaked with the essence. Perfect to apply the excess to the neck and/or save for future use as facial essence. Love the product, love the price.
Amy E.
Bear, DE
I have dry skin so sheet masks that can easily and quickly absorb into my skin are a must! This gentle mask had the best fit overall (no excess chin flaps) and the perfect amount of essence to cover my face, neck and decollete. It had a light fragrance and provided at least 24 hours of moderate brightness and plumping, I definitely plan on buying again
Dani C.
Edison, NJ
These are perfect for my skin and it's one of the most hydrating masks I've ever used. I've been using these since middle school (I'm in university now) and the formula or serum has steadily improved. I never break out for them and my face glows after leaving it on for 10 minutes only. These can be found on amazon
A L.
After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

This one is very brightening and hydrating, pleasant soft smell but not too overwhelming. Great for use before applying light makeup or no makeup days!
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
These masks are loaded with essence, affordable, and most importantly deliver results! Typcially don't see noticeable results with the suggested 20 minute wear time, I would recommend wearing them for at least 40 minutes or until the mask begins to dry for best results.
Becca A.
I would give these a 5 star but they don't fit my face extremely well. After I use them my face feels amazing though! Very soft and hydrated. I got a 10 pack and there is plenty serum in the packing after using the mask that I can decant it and keep it for a travel essence or when I don't have time to mask but want the benefits of the Black Pearl mask!
Christina Y.
These are one of my favorite masks to use. At first I was a little skeptical with the fact that it said it is a whitening mask, but I realize that it doesn't really whiten your face at all and it does in fact brighten your skin tone. The smell is also really pleasant. I like to pop the mask packet into the fridge before I use it so that it is nice and cool once it's on my face :)
Brenna N.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a good sheet mask. It fits my face well and stays in place without much hassle. It leaves my skin soft with a nice glow. The price for these mask ms are very reasonable. If you like using sheet masks I recommend trying it.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Where did you all find these masks?
Patricia M.
Whitehall, PA
I've heard of this brand before but have never used them.. Are they just ok or do you really notice a different after using them?? 🐨💜
Shaquoya B.
What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for dry skin?
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is okay for sensitive skin. Does this work on sensitive skin?
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal Pearl Powder mask?