BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

A cult favorite, this essence-enriched sheet mask revitalizes and energizes a stressed and fatigued complexion, treating it to a concentrated blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The star ingredient of Black Pearl essence from Tahiti improves skin resilience, restoring its youthful luster and sheen. Recommended for normal skin types in need of a radiance boost. Purpose: Optimal Whitening, Brightening and Moisturizing Optimal Whitening Containing rich vitamins, minerals and Amino acids, the finest Black Pearl essence from Tahiti can rapidly moisturize tired and dark skin. Accompanied by hydrolyzed yeast proteins, optimal whitening extract in Vitamin C as well as the patented long-lasting moisturizing ingredient CosphingoTM, it rejuvenates the skin to its original smoothness and softness, reviving skin to its flawless, fair nature. Brightening and Moisturizing The deep-sea Red Algae and the water-like active factor of Malvasylvestris extract can instantly release skin from dryness and enhance its adjustment to the environment. The Sugar Maple complex and the highly effective moisturizing essence in sugar cane bring intense hydration, leaving he skin translucent and moisturized Skin Type: Normal skin types. Especially recommended for skin lacking fairness, radiance and resilience. How to Use: After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes. If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your fingertips. Do not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skincare routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal P...1 Answers
  • I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is oka...1 Answers
  • What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for...1 Answers
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
My absolute favorite sheet mask! One of my Holy grail masks as it totally gives me the results I need. To me, I feel that it instantly lightens my acne PIH and brightens up my complexion. It's also very hydrating. The smell of this one is also my favorite and I love just how it comes soaked with the essence. Perfect to apply the excess to the neck and/or save for future use as facial essence. Love the product, love the price.
Ha T.
My all time favorite sheet mask. There's something about this specific ingredient that makes my skin soft and give a healthy glow look after using it. I found this box by chance at a TJMaxx, and then it was sold in a chinese grocery store near my house so I stocked up on it. However, they don't sell it anymore, so hopefully I can find it online.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask claims to have Whitening, Brightening, and Moisturizing effects.

Material and fit:
Thin, cottony soft. My favorite kind of material. It's clingy and fits my face just fine.

Scent: Can't describe the scent, but it was mild and disappears immediately. Totally not irritating.

Serum/Essence: I opened it from the bottom, then took a picture after I put the mask on, and as I was taking pics, the remaining essence from the packet started dripping all over my hair, arm, chest and legs! 😂😂😂

Effect: Two thumbs up! Whitening, yes, Brightening, yes, Moisturizing, yes! My face was so white and bright after masking. Seriously. Didn't need to follow up with my skincare routine, although I still would tonight before I go to bed since i did my masking early afternoon.

Kept it on for 45 mins then it dried up slowly from the chin up.

Price: Cheap. $1+ a piece! Great for daily maintenance masking. I need to get another box now.
Dani C.
Edison, NJ
These are perfect for my skin and it's one of the most hydrating masks I've ever used. I've been using these since middle school (I'm in university now) and the formula or serum has steadily improved. I never break out for them and my face glows after leaving it on for 10 minutes only. These can be found on amazon
Laura S.
I have fallen in love, so so so in love! I love using sheet masks, but I find that most are an awkward fit, so things were off to an amazing start when I discovered that MBD Black Pearl provided an amazing fit! The mask felt super nice and refreshing against my skin! After wearing it until it dried out, I was able to see awesomely radiant skin! My skin always feels so renewed and hydrated after one of these masks. I love using them as a weekly (or sometimes more often) treatment for my skin. :)
Oh! And don't worry about "whitening" effects of this mask, the whitening effects are just "brightening". So really its brightening up and fading dark spots on your face :) Give this mask a try, it'll be so worth it! P.S. you can also snatch these up at Marshall's and 99 Ranch stores :D
Lillian L.
I don't know what I would do without this mask. After leaving the essence from the mask on my face overnight, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed the next morning. Perfect skin treat the night before a special occassion. Your makeup will go on so smoothly.
Sophie C.
I absolutely love sheet masks, and this is one of the better ones I've used. The mask comes with a plastic backing, so it's easier to unfold it once you take it out of its pouch. Each mask comes with a lot of essence, and I like to rub the excess all over my arms, legs, and the backs of my hands. The mask doesn't have a very distinctive scent- it's a little floral, mildly alcoholic- but that's good as I don't like my face products to have too much fragrance. The mask itself is soft and less papery than it looks, and tingles on the face a little, but after several uses I haven't noticed any irritation. I don't see results immediately after use, and it does leave a bit of stickiness, but when I wake up in the morning my skin is MUCH softer. The product claims to whiten and nourish skin (as far as Asian products go, whitening usually means a product will add dark spots and even out skin, rather than actually bleach or whiten) but I didn't see a lot of whitening going on.
A L.
After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

This one is very brightening and hydrating, pleasant soft smell but not too overwhelming. Great for use before applying light makeup or no makeup days!
Yanglin C.
This is hands down my favorite sheet mask ever! It is super rich in essence and leaves my skin soft, moisturized, and soothed after each use. I love that the mask is wrapped with a plastic film so that it is really easy to unfold the mask. The sheet itself is thinner than your average mask so it fits and sticks to the contours of the face very well. There is a great scent to it too. I am seriously addicted to using it!
Julie J.
Lakeland , FL
These masks from My Beauty Diary are one of my favorite items I brought back from Japan. I actually get two uses out of a sheet. One is by using the sheet, the other is applying the gel left over in the packet the next night. My skin feels hydrated and clear after using these masks. They are cooling and refreshing after a long day at work, especially teaching PE in Florida. I will continue to buy these as often as I can.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Where did you all find these masks?
Patricia M.
Whitehall, PA
I've heard of this brand before but have never used them.. Are they just ok or do you really notice a different after using them?? 🐨💜
Shaquoya B.
What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for dry skin?
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is okay for sensitive skin. Does this work on sensitive skin?
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal Pearl Powder mask?