BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

A cult favorite, this essence-enriched sheet mask revitalizes and energizes a stressed and fatigued complexion, treating it to a concentrated blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The star ingredient of Black Pearl essence from Tahiti improves skin resilience, restoring its youthful luster and sheen. Recommended for normal skin types in need of a radiance boost. Purpose: Optimal Whitening, Brightening and Moisturizing Optimal Whitening Containing rich vitamins, minerals and Amino acids, the finest Black Pearl essence from Tahiti can rapidly moisturize tired and dark skin. Accompanied by hydrolyzed yeast proteins, optimal whitening extract in Vitamin C as well as the patented long-lasting moisturizing ingredient CosphingoTM, it rejuvenates the skin to its original smoothness and softness, reviving skin to its flawless, fair nature. Brightening and Moisturizing The deep-sea Red Algae and the water-like active factor of Malvasylvestris extract can instantly release skin from dryness and enhance its adjustment to the environment. The Sugar Maple complex and the highly effective moisturizing essence in sugar cane bring intense hydration, leaving he skin translucent and moisturized Skin Type: Normal skin types. Especially recommended for skin lacking fairness, radiance and resilience. How to Use: After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes. If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your fingertips. Do not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skincare routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal P...1 Answers
  • I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is oka...1 Answers
  • What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for...1 Answers
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask claims to have Whitening, Brightening, and Moisturizing effects.

Material and fit:
Thin, cottony soft. My favorite kind of material. It's clingy and fits my face just fine.

Scent: Can't describe the scent, but it was mild and disappears immediately. Totally not irritating.

Serum/Essence: I opened it from the bottom, then took a picture after I put the mask on, and as I was taking pics, the remaining essence from the packet started dripping all over my hair, arm, chest and legs! 😂😂😂

Effect: Two thumbs up! Whitening, yes, Brightening, yes, Moisturizing, yes! My face was so white and bright after masking. Seriously. Didn't need to follow up with my skincare routine, although I still would tonight before I go to bed since i did my masking early afternoon.

Kept it on for 45 mins then it dried up slowly from the chin up.

Price: Cheap. $1+ a piece! Great for daily maintenance masking. I need to get another box now.
Yanglin C.
This is hands down my favorite sheet mask ever! It is super rich in essence and leaves my skin soft, moisturized, and soothed after each use. I love that the mask is wrapped with a plastic film so that it is really easy to unfold the mask. The sheet itself is thinner than your average mask so it fits and sticks to the contours of the face very well. There is a great scent to it too. I am seriously addicted to using it!
Anna T.
This mask feels so luxurious. Mostly because of the name and packaging, but I definitely feel like my face is super soft and like all My Beauty Diary masks, it fits my face well and is silky.
Aurora S.
Bayside, NY
I really enjoyed this mask. It felt light on my face and really moisturizing.
Sophie C.
I absolutely love sheet masks, and this is one of the better ones I've used. The mask comes with a plastic backing, so it's easier to unfold it once you take it out of its pouch. Each mask comes with a lot of essence, and I like to rub the excess all over my arms, legs, and the backs of my hands. The mask doesn't have a very distinctive scent- it's a little floral, mildly alcoholic- but that's good as I don't like my face products to have too much fragrance. The mask itself is soft and less papery than it looks, and tingles on the face a little, but after several uses I haven't noticed any irritation. I don't see results immediately after use, and it does leave a bit of stickiness, but when I wake up in the morning my skin is MUCH softer. The product claims to whiten and nourish skin (as far as Asian products go, whitening usually means a product will add dark spots and even out skin, rather than actually bleach or whiten) but I didn't see a lot of whitening going on.
Laura S.
I have fallen in love, so so so in love! I love using sheet masks, but I find that most are an awkward fit, so things were off to an amazing start when I discovered that MBD Black Pearl provided an amazing fit! The mask felt super nice and refreshing against my skin! After wearing it until it dried out, I was able to see awesomely radiant skin! My skin always feels so renewed and hydrated after one of these masks. I love using them as a weekly (or sometimes more often) treatment for my skin. :)
Oh! And don't worry about "whitening" effects of this mask, the whitening effects are just "brightening". So really its brightening up and fading dark spots on your face :) Give this mask a try, it'll be so worth it! P.S. you can also snatch these up at Marshall's and 99 Ranch stores :D
Ha T.
My all time favorite sheet mask. There's something about this specific ingredient that makes my skin soft and give a healthy glow look after using it. I found this box by chance at a TJMaxx, and then it was sold in a chinese grocery store near my house so I stocked up on it. However, they don't sell it anymore, so hopefully I can find it online.
Amanda S.
These are great quality masks and not that expensive. The Black Pearl masks are "brightening" type masks. In other words, it brings your skin back to life. It makes your skin look brighter and lightens the dark spots such as scars from pimples. I love these. I haven't used them in a while but I would definitely repurchase them. Don't be scared about the "whitening effect;" it doesn't make your face white or lighten your entire face. It's suppose to brighten it and lighten the dark spots. Remember that.
Josie K.
Luck, WI
I first got these masks from a friend from China so I thought that's where it could only be bought until I began searching online and found them on Amazon! These masks rejuvenate your face and help retain moisture, elasticity-you name it! There's so many different ones for every skin type or concern. This one has made my face feel moisturized and soft and has even give me a nice glow. The nice thing about these masks is that they aren't expensive for a whole box. I got mine for less than $10.
Steph L.
I love these! I first discovered this as it was a gift from a friend and later bought my own set from target. It's reasonably priced, under $15 for a box of 10. It's super hydrating and the individual packets come with extra serum inside so it is more than enough to cover your whole neck. I let it sit the the mask is basically dried up, and then run the serum into my skin. My skin is very moist afterwards. I normally do this after the shower before bed, but I imagine this would be great as a pre makeup mask too! No scent also a plus
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Where did you all find these masks?
Patricia M.
Whitehall, PA
I've heard of this brand before but have never used them.. Are they just ok or do you really notice a different after using them?? 🐨💜
Shaquoya B.
What is yhe key ingredient in these face mask? Are they good for dry skin?
Aly C.
Stevensville, MI
I love using sheet masks, but I want to make sure this one is okay for sensitive skin. Does this work on sensitive skin?
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
Which mask is better in terms of results, this one or the Royal Pearl Powder mask?