BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hydrolyzed soy, Rice protein extract and Licorice essence provide intense hydration to deep layers of the skin to relieve dry skin while improving skin defense, elasticity and clarity. They also soothe irritations caused by dryness and tighten the pores. Infused with highly effective essences from numerous types of Algae, the mask provides optimum lifting and firming results, allowing the skin to feel firm and hydrated. My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask contains natural active ingredient of black pearls which whiten and soften skin. Pineapples, limes, and cucumbers accelerates metabolism of stratum comeum which gently remove dead epidermis cells. Has the ability to restore skin’s resilience and radiance with whitening and softening properties. Recommended for normal skin, especially for those with dull skin lacking elasticity. see more...

Review (1)
Cathy C.
This mask is nice and refreshing with a pleasant scent to it. You get lots of product (serum) at the bottom of the package to use on your neck, arms and chest if you wish. It leaves my skin feeling pampered, but I'm not sure if it really "brightened" my skin. But it's great for relaxing nights, and a great skin pick me up.

back