Add a Photo

By MY BEAUTY DIARY
#845 in Blush
Nourishing and Soothing. The complex sweet scent of vanilla soothes tired skin and relieves stress. The addition of precious marine extracts from Laminaria digitata, Fuculose and Rhodophyta nourishes the skin, preventing dryness and chapping, It also provides comfort to the skin and ensures it retains a healthy look.
A L.

Smells and feels like vacation! Not too sugary either because vanilla in skincare usually is too sweet.

After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

This one is definitely moisturizing

A L.

Smells and feels like vacation and luxury!

This one is hydrating and brightening!

A L.

Smells and feels like vacation!

This one is definitely firming and hydrating!

Quimby T.
Quimby T.

First of all, I live for MBD masks. They have the best fit and essence compared to any other inexpensive sheet mask. I really enjoy the fragrance of this mask, as it isn't too over powering. This mask didn't offer a ton of benefits, but it did make my dehydrated skin very supple and smooth. With how dry my skin is on a daily basis, I will take any kind of moisture I can get. Would definitely repurchase this masl
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH

Over all I enjoyed this sheet mask. What I didn't enjoy was when you pull it out of the package it has a plastic cover you peel off making it hard to apply at first. It's also very cold. Also, it's dripping in essence which you might think is good but it was dripping down my chin the whole time. I have so much on my shirt right now. It does have a faint vanilla smell but if I didn't know it was supposed to smell this way I probably couldn't tell. What I did like is the fit is great. It has slits in it that you can rip to help it mold to your face better. All in all I liked it but probably wouldn't repurchase.

Join Now