BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMy Beauty Diary
Arbutin Whitening Facial Mask, 10 count

My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Facial Mask, 10 count

by My Beauty Diary

The My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Facial Mask can effectively inhibit the formation of the skin pigment melanin, gradually enhancing whitening, brightening, firming and smoothing. It will help your skin appear radiant and fair. Accompanied by lemon, cucumber and licorice extracts, as well as the patented, long-lasting moisturizing ingredient, cosphingo, it purifies, softens, hydrates and promotes new cell renewal rejuvenation. This convenient 10-count of My Beauty Diary mask is especially recommended for dull skin to help it become supple and even-toned.

I have very sensitive skin has anyone had any problem with this at all ?
Start your review of My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Facial Mask, 10 count!
How would you rate this product?
Hilary L.
Chino, CA
Very very very full of serum. Also comes with a protective plastic sheet. The smell is ok and the results were a slightly brightened complexion
Vanna L.
My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Facial Mask, 10 count uploaded by Vanna L.
My Beauty Diary is a Taiwanese company that basically took lead of the sheet mask world. They do expand into other areas of skincare, but their sheet masks are what they're known for. I absolutely love these masks. This one really even out my skin tone, and even after one use I could tell that my skin looked brighter and my PIH marks looked more faded. This is especially helpful to me because after living in Miami and traveling a lot on foot for so long, my face is a bit darker than the rest of me. I usually leave this mask on for about 45 minutes (a bit longer than the suggested time) and my skin always feels so moisturized and soft, and looks significantly brighter.
ana O.
My skin really loves this mask. It makes it glowy and plump. I've tried their Hyaluronic mask, and it really did nothing for me. I have slightly dry skin that gets easily dehydrated in my arid climate.
member-5626feee7
This face mask it a great product to those who have experienced excess sun exposure it brightens ur skin and gives a more youthful appearance but it can also be used for those who want to brighten their skin and give a softer and cleaner look
Amanda Z.
Mooresville, NC
This mask from My Beauty Diary (my favorite mask sheet brand ever!!!) is amazingly brightening and gives a lasting effect for at least a few days. I found that after using these masks, my skin tone was more even and bright. they really helped get rid of some of my hyperpigmentation and lightened any dull skin. the masks are also super moisturizing as are all MBD masks. there was also extra essence left in the pouch that I saved to use on nights when I decided not to use the mask sheets themselves. they have pleasant smell and a cooling sensation.
Nicole T.
Placentia, CA
I love my beauty diary! Their masks are saturated with serum which is awesome because I can use the serum on my neck and the rest of my body as well. I wish I took before and after pics, but my skin definitely looked brighter after a few uses. I recommend! It smells amazing too.
Michelle S.
The masks have a lot more essence infused into. The type of mask is different from your usual mask so it can sit on your face for a lot longer than thirty minutes and is extremely hydrating. I like it a lot and feel that the effects are longer lasting than other face masks.
Trang V.
Purchased at: Amazon
The mask is great without having essence dripping everywhere. Even though the sheet mask itself looks big, the mask fits perfectly. The packaging of each one is cute too. After placing the mask on 2x a week, you can see the glowing skin.
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
This mask was really nice...my face was softer and a lot brighter after I used it, no irritation.
Nikol C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm giving this product a 5 star rating because the value is unbeatable! I love sheet masks, and have become a total k beauty addict. I love these masks because they are gentle, and really do the job. You can find them at Target, and they are such a steal. They contain tons of essence, and always have extra in the packaging to use after you take your mask off!