My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Facial Mask, 10 count uploaded by Vanna L.

My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Facial Mask, 10 count

The My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Facial Mask can effectively inhibit the formation of the skin pigment melanin, gradually enhancing whitening, brightening, firming and smoothing. It will help your skin appear radiant and fair. Accompanied by lemon, cucumber and licorice extracts, as well as the patented, long-lasting moisturizing ingredient, cosphingo, it purifies, softens, hydrates and promotes new cell renewal rejuvenation. This convenient 10-count of My Beauty Diary mask is especially recommended for dull skin to help it become supple and even-toned. see more...

• I have very sensitive skin has anyone had any problem with this a...3 Answers
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I'm giving this product a 5 star rating because the value is unbeatable! I love sheet masks, and have become a total k beauty addict. I love these masks because they are gentle, and really do the job. You can find them at Target, and they are such a steal. They contain tons of essence, and always have extra in the packaging to use after you take your mask off!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My Beauty Diary is a Taiwanese company that basically took lead of the sheet mask world. They do expand into other areas of skincare, but their sheet masks are what they're known for. I absolutely love these masks. This one really even out my skin tone, and even after one use I could tell that my skin looked brighter and my PIH marks looked more faded. This is especially helpful to me because after living in Miami and traveling a lot on foot for so long, my face is a bit darker than the rest of me. I usually leave this mask on for about 45 minutes (a bit longer than the suggested time) and my skin always feels so moisturized and soft, and looks significantly brighter.
A L.
***Don't listen to Marissa D.'s comment, she is duplicating the exact post without changing ANY of the content, highly doubt she tried these products

I brought a variety pack and got to try all of these

After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

This one smells nice, I can't explain, but very light
and is brightening and hydrating
I use the leftover serum on my hands, arms, knees and everywhere

Sensitive and combination skin and this works wonder!
Amanda Z.
Mooresville, NC
This mask from My Beauty Diary (my favorite mask sheet brand ever!!!) is amazingly brightening and gives a lasting effect for at least a few days. I found that after using these masks, my skin tone was more even and bright. they really helped get rid of some of my hyperpigmentation and lightened any dull skin. the masks are also super moisturizing as are all MBD masks. there was also extra essence left in the pouch that I saved to use on nights when I decided not to use the mask sheets themselves. they have pleasant smell and a cooling sensation.
Rachel K.
These are honestly my favorite sheet masks. I haven't bought them in awhile because I have so many, but they are very hydrating and the product stays wet for a surprising amount of time. The best part for me was that it even helped calm my acne and brighten my acne scars.

Highly recommend. Especially for those with dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin!!
This face mask it a great product to those who have experienced excess sun exposure it brightens ur skin and gives a more youthful appearance but it can also be used for those who want to brighten their skin and give a softer and cleaner look
ana o.
My skin really loves this mask. It makes it glowy and plump. I've tried their Hyaluronic mask, and it really did nothing for me. I have slightly dry skin that gets easily dehydrated in my arid climate.
Hilary L.
Chino, CA
Very very very full of serum. Also comes with a protective plastic sheet. The smell is ok and the results were a slightly brightened complexion
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
This mask was really nice...my face was softer and a lot brighter after I used it, no irritation.
Raymond C.
Love this brand but didn't really see any whitening effect but did brighten my complexion though and overall texture of my skin.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I have very sensitive skin has anyone had any problem with this at all ?