BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

Help keep your skin healthy with the My Beauty Diary Facial Mask. This product is recommended for those with dry skin. The My Beauty Diary aloe mask can renew elasticity to skin for a younger look. Use as part of your regular beauty regime to assist in giving your face a healthy glow. This treatment moisturizes deep-down into dehydrated skin to tighten pores, leaving you feeling soft and smooth. see more...

Telly L.
I love this super inexpensive, good quality mask year round. I have dry/normal skin and it's a gentle and soothing treat because it's hydrating but not heavy. In the winter it gives me a nice boost of moisture and in the summer its a nice cool mask for sun-parched skin. The fabric mask fits my face perfectly and there is so much juice in it I can use the leftover for the rest of my body.
Liz B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these! Mid-level brightening, tons of serum, excellent fit on my face. Good for my dry skin. Makes my face brighter and less red. Aloe type is also good for sun damaged skin.
Susu A.
Brooklyn, NY
Picked up a box of this aloe face mask from Taiwan to try for the first time. Even though the sheet mask is a bit on the smaller side, they’re very generous with the product.
A L.
After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

This one is very very hydrating, pleasant smell but not too overwhelming. Great for use after a long day or long exposure in the sun! this is as hydrating as the hyaluronic acid one and this one smells even more delicious

Sensitive and combination skin and this works wonder!

*I use the leftover residue on my elbow and knees
Amanda Z.
Mooresville, NC
This mask leaves your skin looking plump, healthy, and moisturized. The mask sheet fits well on my face and is thin so that all of the product sinks into my skin rather than remaining absorbed in the sheet. despite its thinness, it is not easily torn and is good quality, soft material. the left over serum inside the pouch is great to save for later treatments. My Beauty Diary makes my favorite sheet masks hands down.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
I started masking around 2 years ago and this was one of the first masks that I've ever tried, this mask feels so luxurious and is amazingly hydrating and soothing. If you have dry skin or problematic skin this is a great mask for you, it clears redness and hydrates your skin wonderfully. Totally recommended.
Judy L.
I believe this is a Taiwanese brand. Very affordable. In the summer, I like to leave these in the fridge. When I use it, it is nice and cold on my face. Definitely helps with puffiness.

I love products with aloe in it. It is very moisturizing for the skin and calms the redness. There is also a lot of serum in the packet! I like to use the extra serum on my neck and arms.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This product is recommended for those with dry skin. The My Beauty Diary aloe mask can renew elasticity to skin for a younger look. Use as part of your regular beauty regime to assist in giving your face a healthy glow. This treatment moisturizes deep-down into dehydrated skin to tighten pores, leaving you feeling soft and smooth.....
Christina W.
Ozone Park, NY
These are my favorite face masks. It is affordable and does its' job. It helps calm down the redness of my acne and helps lighten it. But the only problem would be that my face only keeps it glow after a day. Like let's say I use the mask today, the next two days will be fine. But after that, I start to break out again.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I really love Taiwanese sheet masks. it feels really nice and cooling on the face. There's a faint smell of fragrance but it's not overbearing and it fades over time. I also love the extra essence that's in the packet. My only complaint is that the fit of the mask wasn't that great.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where are these sold at?