My Beauty Diary 2 Step Asia Brightening Pack uploaded by Crystal G.My Beauty Diary 2 Step Asia Brightening Pack uploaded by Crystal G.My Beauty Diary 2 Step Asia Brightening Pack uploaded by Diana N.

BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

My Beauty Diary 2 Step Asia Brightening Pack
  • "I have sensitive and combination skin and this was brightening and hydrating! A must for a makeup free day or end of a stressful day." in 3 reviews
Crystal G.
Sun Valley, NV
Love this mask going to be stocking up for the cold winter months. My beauty diary’s snail
brightening sheet mask and serum is so worth $1 @shop_hush is where you can find this one and more by this brand. Mask 20-39 min then rub in/add brightening cream
Monica P.
Redmond, WA
The material of the mask is relatively thin and holds a lot of essence. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the essence absorbed into my skin. The cream, which is supposed to be applied after masking, is thin and easy to apply. It's very moisturizing. After applying this mask, I felt like my skin was brighter and more hydrated. I would recommend this mask to people with any kind of skin type and especially to those who feel like they have a dull skin tone.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
My favorite in this line are the cactus ones but these are good too. I like the brightening for helping to fade hyper pigmentation spots s d they are the cheapest ones yet good quality on the market in my opinion.
A L.
I have sensitive and combination skin and this was brightening and hydrating!
A must for a makeup free day or end of a stressful day.
Kishone C.
A great way to have a spa day! Very thin mask but it packs a punch. Notice the difference immediately. Very hydrating on the skin
Diana N.
Vancouver , BC
After one use I experience a massive breakout. I am traumatized, to the trash.