BY MY BAND

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Wide Headwrap Black and White Dots - My Band headbands feature velvet no-slip backing that keeps the headband comfortably in place. Their unique designs fit children and adults without clips or buckles to pull your hair. Stylish patterns are great for hitting the town or the gym. Hand wash. Line dry. - Wide Headwrap Black and White Dots see more...

Review (1)
Amanda S.
colorado springs
Keeps my hair pulled back and out of my face. It’s cute but effective for my short hair.