BY MY BABY SAM

Blue and white polka dot letter design. Hanging hook included. Crafted of durable wood. Comes in your choice of lowercase letter. Dimensions: 9H in. Make your tiny tots nursery his own by personalizing it with My Baby Sam Blue Polka Dot Letter. Crafted of durable wood, this home decor accessory includes a tall hanging hook on its back for easy placement. A blue and white polka dot design is featured on your choice of letter. About My Baby Sam, Inc. My Baby Sam was dreamed up by mom-of-three Tori Swaim in 2001. My Baby Sam provides a fun and diverse selection of baby bedding and kids room decor at an affordable price. With their bedding, nursery and kids decor, letters, and baby gifts, My Baby Sam products will help you create a dreamy nursery or your child's first big-kid room. About New Arrivals, Inc. New Arrivals, Inc. was started 15 years ago by mom-of-three Tori Swaim. What started as a small accessory and gift product line has grown into hundreds of products including bedding, nursery and kid's room decor, letters, and baby gifts. New Arrivals, Inc. is your one-stop-shop to designed and outfit the baby nursery or kid's room of your dreams. see more...

Buy on Walmart*