my amazing EXTEND IT DRY SHAMPOO, 7 oz.

by My Amazing

Absorbs excess oils while leaving hair smelling fragrant, fresh and cleanHelps revive hair adding body and shineHelps protect against color fading and keeps hair vibrantLightweight formula transforms hair without buildupHelps guard against humidity and...

So this popped up on Ulta as one of the top-rated dry shampoos. Everyone in the reviews was raving about how great it smelled but no one described the scent. What does it smell like to you? And is it overpowering or just right? Thanks!
Start your review of my amazing EXTEND IT DRY SHAMPOO, 7 oz.!
Newark, CA
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo!! It doesn’t leave any buildup and it smells like candy! I turn everyone to this product and everyone agrees it’s the best one there tried as well!!
When it says extend it it really means it! This product is my bestie for days when my scalp just need a little touch me up. It doesn’t even leave a grey or white cast. I have bought this multiple times and I use it all the time. It smells kind of like strawberries and it works almost as good as my shampoo!
Dearborn Hts, MI
The smell alone gets a 5/5 stars but the fact that there is no residue on the hair after and you can use it on all colors is amazing. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying it again for sure.
Lakewood
This has been my favorite dry shampoo for over a year now! I stumbled upon it and haven’t gone back since. It doesn’t leave a thick hair spray feeling build up, no white residue, it’s affordable, and lasts so long!
Zebulon, NC
As a hair dresser, the smell of the products sells the client 90% of the time. This smells AMAZING and works too. I also found that it didn’t dry my scalp out and make my head itch.
Flowery Br, GA
BEST FRY SHAMPOO ON THE MARKET. And it actually works. Sometimes I feel like dey shampoo is a waste of time. But not this one. I love it so much. Even on dark hair. It doesnt make dark hair white as long as you spray it from a distance.
Boise, ID
Best dry shampoo ever! Only buy from a professional!!! It’s clear, so it won’t leave any residue, lightweight but incredibly powerful