BY MY AMAZING BLOW DRY SECRET

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Quick Dry Shake'n Spray. WHAT IT IS Quick Dry Shake 'n Spray is the only product you need for faster, stress-free styling. WHAT IT DOES Quick Dry Shake 'n Spray cuts styling time in half, as it leaves your hair… AMAZING! What's the secret to having it all from just one product? Our exclusive two-part formula, which packs quick-dry agents in the clear half and conditioners, moisturizers and protectors into the pink half. When sprayed onto wet hair, the quick-dry agents evaporate rapidly, taking the water with them and leaving hair with the beneficial conditioning and moisturizing ingredients. Simply shake them together when you're ready to use, then spray onto wet or dry hair. Style as desired into a silky smooth, frizz-free finish. Hair > Pre-Styling products from Loxa Beauty. see more...

Valeria P.
Clarksville, TN
Got this product as a stocking stuffer last year and after a year of using it I’m totally in love and cannot use any other product! This spray is an All-in-one product as it can be used before blow drying your hair to cut down time, before ironing it as a heat protectant, AND even AFTER to add shine to your hair! It is an AMAZING product and it’s great for ALL hair types! Definitely a must try and I would definitely recommend this product! Also, it smells amazing!!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I picked this up at the beauty supply store. I wouldnt suggest using this every day on your hair. This is for days I'm running behind and need to get out the door with out wet hair. The reason I say that is it has alot of alchol in the product. It can be very drying on the hair. I have color treated hair so I try to keep it healthy as I can. Also so many better heat protectors on the market.
Brunilda C.
San Juan
This product is amazing!! It helps speed up the styling process when blow drying the hair. And serves as a heat protector against the flat iron. Helps detangle knotted hair. It's leave an amazing shine to your hair. It's also safe to use on color treated hair. I recommend this to all beauty lovers.
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
Use this every time I get out of the shower before I blowdry my hair, helps keep the frizziness down helps my hair to dry superquick. Be sure to shake the bottle before you use as the mixture needs to be mixed before using
Katie P.
I really like this product. I use it on myself and my clients. Its lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel like I put anything in it after its dried. Oh and it smells amazing! I find it does help drying time if you towel dry your hair good prior to blow drying it.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I have a lot of hair and this product is a life saver. Okay maybe not a LIFE saver but definitely a time saver. It cuts my dry time in half if not more. I always order it from amazon, it tends to be cheaper there. Highly recommend. Smells amazing.
Bree M.
Austin, TX
This product has its pros and cons. Unfortunately, the biggest problem is I find it actually makes blow drying take twice as long as usual for me, despite its advertising and intended purpose... and there isn't really much of a difference in result so I don't find it worth it to use for blow drying. I have very thick hair so maybe it just wasn't intended for thick hair? Not sure. I have found however that it works great to add a nice shine (and a nice scent!) to already-blow dried (or air dried) hair, so that is how I use it instead!
Bailey D.
11/10 my favorite hair product. I can’t go without it! Not only does my hair dry faster, but it leaves it shiny and healthier looking. My hair is generally curly and it also blow dries almost straight which cuts my styling time way down. It’s a super affordable product as well.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I hate blow drying my hair. Shoot I hate hair wash day in general. However, when I want to wear my hair straight but don't want to take 30 minutes to dry it I spray this all over my wet hair. In 15 minutes or less my hair is completely dry and I can get to straightening it. This product is a lifesaver.
Brittany B.
For the cost of this stuff it doesn't work half as good as they say.i have medium thick hair and hate the time it takes to dry it. So I gave this a try. It was definitely a waste of money.