My Amazing Blow Dry Secret My Amazing Leave In Secret Spray Conditioner+ - 6.78 oz uploaded by Erika M.

BY MY AMAZING BLOW DRY SECRET

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret My Amazing Leave In Secret Spray Conditioner+ - 6.78 oz. dd Hair > Conditioner products from Loxa Beauty. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Allyson C.
Dayville, CT
I love "My Amazing Leave-In Secret!" It's my go-to summer conditioner. This product is easy to use-- just spray and brush! It's also lightweight and non-greasy, leaving my fine hair looking clean and not at all weighed down.

I love the smell of this product! It has a fresh coconut smell that reminds me of a day at the beach. It is also great at helping prevent and repair damage from the sun and salt at the beach.

Aside from my large-brimmed hat and sun glasses, this is my favorite summer product for keeping my hair soft, do you tangled, and under control. My Amazing Blow Dry Secret My Amazing Leave In Secret Spray Conditioner+ - 6.78 oz
Cassidy G.
Fremont, NC
This product is my saving grace!!! It's the perfect leave in conditioner. I have a ton of hair but it's very fine. I have color treated hair so at time lbs it can be a little coarse after drying and styling; but if I continually use this product it keeps it so soft and so healthy!!! I also recommend My Amazing Secret Repair and Shine!
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leave in conditioner is so amazing! It has helped tremendously in repairing my damaged hair, and leaves it feeling silky smooth. The smell is great and the cost is affordable. This stuff is a 10/10!
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this to be a Marshalls find this product is actually quite good! I have very thick, curly, corse, frizzy, color treated hair. It left my hair feeling smooth, it wasn't dry feeling, & helped maintain my frizz! Not bad for 8 bucks!
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff is amazing. I first got it in my ipsy bag but then purchased it because it worked so well. it made my hair soft
Erika M.
I finally found my favorite leave in conditioner ! This product makes my hair feel incredibly soft, and it smells good too. You only need a few spritz on damp hair and you're good to go. After blow-drying your hair feels amazing !!! This product really lives up to its name.
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
How much do you love this stuff?