BY MY AMAZING BLOW DRY SECRET

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret My Amazing Leave In Secret Spray Conditioner+ - 3.4 oz. d Hair > Conditioner products from Loxa Beauty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I find that this product works best in my hair during the winter and the pink spray for the summer months. It is a thinner conditioner but conditions well. The sprayer of the bottle could be better made but still does the job. Can’t always find this everywhere. I get it through my hair dresser. Totally worth the money.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Daily use product. It’s one of the only leave in conditioners that doesn’t leave my hair feeling or looking greasy. It smells great. I always purchase from amazon because it’s usually cheaper from there!
Maggie Z.
York
I’ve recently had my hair bleached, which causes it to become frizzy and dry looking. Since I only wash my hair about twice a week now, this is crucial for me to use days in between to keep my hair from looking so frazzled. It doesn’t have a very strong smell to it at all, which can be a plus for some others. For me, it doesn’t make it or break it. It doesn’t seem to distribute easily by just spraying right on my hair, so I’ve begun to spray it on my hands and run it through my hair. It’s very light weight feeling, and it doesn’t make my hair feel greasy. It makes a huge difference, and about 6 sprits can get the job done, so the product should last for a while.
Arielle N.
philadelphia
I have extremely dry, damaged hair from constant bleaching. The strands of hair that broke now frizz like crazy and my hair becomes a tangled mess. I love to blow dry and curl my hair regularly. This product has been great at smoothing out the frizz as well as helping to detangle post shower. The main ingredient is coconut oil so you have to use sparingly on the ends. Otherwise, it tends to make my hair super oily. This product is still fairly new and they have not perfected the packaging yet. The spray hardly works at evenly distributing the product since it is a thicker consistency. I highly recommend spraying it into your palms and working it into the ends of your hair that way so it doesn't go all over. Not the absolute best product, but definitely does help especially for those with damaged hair that use a lot of heat.
Maribel P.
Love this stuff!! I use it after I've washed my hair usually I spray it in the mid section and comb through. Smells amazing my hair is so soft and healthy after using it. Never let's me down. Price is a bit high but it's totally worth the money. I used to use its a 10 but this is better!!
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Works great! Spray in and hair is easily combed out. Makes hair soft, manageable and shiny. Did not weigh my hair down, which is important because mine is fine. I received mine in an ipsy bag and have been a fan ever since
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
I have thick hair and it's hard to change brands once you find something that works. I received the spray conditioner and it worked amazing. I am able to comb out my curls after dousing my hair in the spray. Spraying a conditioner is nice because it provides full coverage. I can spray more on the back of my hair then in the front. As a spray you are in control of the distribution. You are able to narrow down the areas better. I am also able to work it in to my hair better.

I love the smell as well. This is a great product and will become a keeper in my hair care aresanal!
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I cannot think of not using this in my every day routine. i use it after the shower and whenever I'm going to style my hair. it makes detangling so much easier and it helps my hair feel amazing. i recently gave birth and my hair is in the "falling out in fistfulls" phase. i use this right before i brush and i have noticed that less hair falls out.

i highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try a leave in conditioner. i have an ipsy account and i bought it in one of their promotions. i got this, the color boost and the blow dry secret for $20 dollars. ipsy is great.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I have tried various leave-in conditioners and found this one to work pretty well. I made the mistake of using too much at first, so my hair was weighed down and kind of greasy. Once I found the perfect amount, it helped smooth out my hair and make it less frizzy. In addition, it worked great for detangling my hair. I received the trial size from Ipsy.
Danielle C.
I got this in my ipsy bag and man i love it so much. i usually use its a 10, but i think I'm gonna have to switch over to this one. it smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. wow what a greta product. i have thick wavy long hair.
gema r.
Does this work as a leave in conditioner or prior to blow drying to prevent damage?
Tayla S.
Is this worth purchasing? Does it actually help repair your hair? Does it leave your hair feeling greasy?