My Amazing Blow Dry Secret My Amazing Leave In Secret Spray Conditioner+ - 3.4 oz. d Hair > Conditioner products from Loxa Beauty.

How much do you love this stuff?
Is this worth purchasing? Does it actually help repair your hair? Does it leave your hair feeling greasy?
Does this work as a leave in conditioner or prior to blow drying to prevent damage?
Start your review of My Amazing Blow Dry Secret My Amazing Leave In Secret Spray Conditioner+ - 3.4 oz!
York, SC
Purchased at: CVS
i really like this product. it’s easy to use and it works. a little goes a long way so it lasts awhile. it has a nice smell and makes my hair so soft. it’s affordable and i plan to keep buying it! if you’re looking for a good leave-in conditioner, i recommend this one!
Ormond Beach, FL
I am so in love with this product. I use on my hair right before I go to the beach and when I get home I have no knots in my hair. Also use right after washing my hair.
Trafford, PA
I find that this product works best in my hair during the winter and the pink spray for the summer months. It is a thinner conditioner but conditions well. The sprayer of the bottle could be better made but still does the job. Can’t always find this everywhere. I get it through my hair dresser. Totally worth the money.
Beardstown , IL
This is a great leave in conditioner. It hydrated but doesn’t weigh down my thin, fine hair. I only wish it came in a pump and not a spray, as I prefer working product into my hair with my hands. Also, the thicker formula doesn’t spray well through the nozzle. The packaging is my only complaint, though. I love the product!
Eagle Mtn, UT
I use this leave in conditioner with another oil every time I get out of the shower and it keeps my hair so soft. It puts moisture back into my hair and repairs damage. Great value for the price. Works best on wet hair.
philadelphia
I have extremely dry, damaged hair from constant bleaching. The strands of hair that broke now frizz like crazy and my hair becomes a tangled mess. I love to blow dry and curl my hair regularly. This product has been great at smoothing out the frizz as well as helping to detangle post shower. The main ingredient is coconut oil so you have to use sparingly on the ends. Otherwise, it tends to make my hair super oily. This product is still fairly new and they have not perfected the packaging yet. The spray hardly works at evenly distributing the product since it is a thicker consistency. I highly recommend spraying it into your palms and working it into the ends of your hair that way so it doesn't go all over. Not the absolute best product, but definitely does help especially for those with damaged hair that use a lot of heat.
Pomona, CA
I got mine in a past ipsy bag so it was a sample size and ive used it about 3 times and i like it alot it leaves my hair shiny and hydrated and looking very healthy and it smells good not overwhelming at all its very conditioning and it doesn't leave me feeling oily
Fort Edward , NY
Works great! Spray in and hair is easily combed out. Makes hair soft, manageable and shiny. Did not weigh my hair down, which is important because mine is fine. I received mine in an ipsy bag and have been a fan ever since
Riverside, CA
I was surprised when this product worked as well as it did. I have pretty damaged and dry curly hair but this leave-in conditioner helped my hair get its shine back. It smells amazing and you definitely get your bang for your buck. Would recommend right after the shower since your hair is still wet and the serum works better. It actually lasts a while too.
Danville, VA
For this to be a Marshalls find this product is actually quite good! I have very thick, curly, corse, frizzy, color treated hair. It left my hair feeling smooth, it wasn't dry feeling, & helped maintain my frizz! Not bad for 8 bucks!