BY MY AMAZING BLOW DRY SECRET

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret My Amazing Leave In Secret Spray Conditioner+ - 3.4 oz. d Hair > Conditioner products from Loxa Beauty. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Mari. P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff!! I use it after I've washed my hair usually I spray it in the mid section and comb through. Smells amazing my hair is so soft and healthy after using it. Never let's me down. Price is a bit high but it's totally worth the money. I used to use its a 10 but this is better!!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that this product works best in my hair during the winter and the pink spray for the summer months. It is a thinner conditioner but conditions well. The sprayer of the bottle could be better made but still does the job. Can’t always find this everywhere. I get it through my hair dresser. Totally worth the money.
Arielle N.
philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry, damaged hair from constant bleaching. The strands of hair that broke now frizz like crazy and my hair becomes a tangled mess. I love to blow dry and curl my hair regularly. This product has been great at smoothing out the frizz as well as helping to detangle post shower. The main ingredient is coconut oil so you have to use sparingly on the ends. Otherwise, it tends to make my hair super oily. This product is still fairly new and they have not perfected the packaging yet. The spray hardly works at evenly distributing the product since it is a thicker consistency. I highly recommend spraying it into your palms and working it into the ends of your hair that way so it doesn't go all over. Not the absolute best product, but definitely does help especially for those with damaged hair that use a lot of heat.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great! Spray in and hair is easily combed out. Makes hair soft, manageable and shiny. Did not weigh my hair down, which is important because mine is fine. I received mine in an ipsy bag and have been a fan ever since
Wendy G.
Alberta, VA
My hair was severely damaged by hair color. It looked lifeless and was breaking off. Out of fear of perhaps having to chop it off I found this product and wow was I amazed. In a few weeks my hair transformed back into shiny, healthy hair. My hairdresser was shocked at how healthy my hair was after using this product and is now using herself. Now when I get hair colored little to no breakage! This product saved my hair!
Aly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehh. The conditioner itself was okay, but the spray format was awkward. Not a ton of product there either.
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave in conditioner! I have thin hair and this does not wear it down. I love the sent too! I only need three pumps for my medium length hair. I would compare it to it's a 10. My hair feels soft and healthy every time I use it. I will continue to repurchase.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I cannot think of not using this in my every day routine. i use it after the shower and whenever I'm going to style my hair. it makes detangling so much easier and it helps my hair feel amazing. i recently gave birth and my hair is in the "falling out in fistfulls" phase. i use this right before i brush and i have noticed that less hair falls out.

i highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try a leave in conditioner. i have an ipsy account and i bought it in one of their promotions. i got this, the color boost and the blow dry secret for $20 dollars. ipsy is great.
Carole W.
Portland, OR
It works really well. Doesn't ruin color treated hair. It smells really good. Works good compared to others. Works with thick hair
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my monthly Ipsy bag and honestly it doesn't really do anything for my hair. I used it everyday after showering and when styling my hair and see no difference.
gema r.
Does this work as a leave in conditioner or prior to blow drying to prevent damage?
Tayla P.
Is this worth purchasing? Does it actually help repair your hair? Does it leave your hair feeling greasy?