BY MY AMAZING

Hempz My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Leave-in Spray Conditioner is a light yet powerful all-in-one conditioner; carefully formulated with our natural oil complex system featuring VCOH Technology, Panthenol, Keratin, Vitamin E and Amino Acids. This unique product is designed to help to repair dry, damaged hair that has been depleted from its natural moisture, luster and shine due to chronological age, environmental exposure, heating elements in styling & chemical processes. Floral Fusion scent. 3.4 ounces. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Sami M.
Lyons, IL
I love this stuff!! I have long hair that tangles really fast, so combing my hair out is never an easy task. This stuff really does help and is significantly better than its competition, I’ve tried them all! I give this 4 starts because it’s a thicker creamy texture that is weird to spray directly on the hair, so I spray it on my hand and then rub it into my hair. I would give this a 10/5 if it sprayed better or they changed the packaging to be a squeeze bottle.