Tammy C.
Grand Jct, TN
Lo e this and highly recommend it,,,,,,,,,,,,, you show be interested in this product.. .............
Alicia S.
Forestville, CA
Had tons of equipment to use and tryout. Recommend anyone wanting to get in shape to go there.
ashley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such a good place... Staff is great and the place is really clean!! I really enjoyed myself.
Sarah M.
Only because I haven't ever been to one yet... not sure why this popped up on my review ...
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What a fun little place to be healthy! I love this awesome place with a variety of machines
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Idont know i havent try this product
Once i try it i ll review it to see
How it worked
Maritza G.
If you want to have a healthy body #newyearnewme go to a gym like mMVP Sports Clubs
Blaj L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you are the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!
Marta V.
Me encanta este gimnasio, es el mejor, encima, aunque españa no tenga, he oido hablar muy bien de él, y es perfecto, bonito, y de todo para tener una buena suarda.
Beatriz P.
Me gusta mucho entrenar aquí, me siento muy cómoda con los entrenadores además de la cantidad de máquinas que hay, que además mantienen en muy buen estado siempre.
Christina A.