BY MVP SPORTS CLUBS #18 in Gyms

Lizzy H.
Longwood, FL
Most amazing gym i've ever been to! Great members and everyone is amazing. I go about 5 times a week and workout. The locker rooms have multiple things to do, such as use the sauna, steam room, hot tup, cold plunge, etc. It is amazing and 5/5 stars!
Alexandreia S.
I was a part of my local MVP club for about a year. I went, on average, three to four times a week.

The amenities were awesome! My husband and I loved the pool and the track.

The price was high, but worth it if you can afford it! If you refer a friend and they give your name when they sign up you receive $5 off your bill for as long as they are a member!
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I have been a member at MVP for a couple months now and I love it. They are a little higher priced than other gyms in the area but they do have better equipment. I also love the classes that they offer, the instructors and all the staff are great and always helpful when you are trying to figure it all out. I also love that they have options for my 6.5 year old even though he is not "7" as the classes say they don't mind that he is there. They also have a great kids area, my 3.5 year old loves going there for bounce house Monday. We also use the indoor pool a few days a week. MVP is a great family gym.
Alex E.
Holland, MI
Love this gym! I had a free membership through work and went almost everyday. There are tons of classes for all fitness levels and the indoor track was great for snowy/rainy days. I also received a complimentary session with a trainer who helped me come up with a workout plan and helped me find some classes that would ease me back into working out after a low back injury. The only con is the price - 3 months at this gym cost more than an entire year at another gym in the area. When I switched jobs I was really bummed about the cost.
Rachael A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm a member of MVP in michigan and have access to all clubs. I love the amenities the club offers and the staff is always very helpful.
The equipment is good as well as the outdoor and indoor pool. The sauna and hot tub in the locker room are also a plus.
Membership fees are fairly high but I do like being able to access all clubs I. West Michigan.
Artleisa D.
Hi guys! I have been a member of MVP and Influenster for a few short months and I absolutely love it. It's easy to do and you get great gifts to try. What better way to give a real review about something your curious about and gain all the information you'll need and also make new friends.
Brooke R.
Ada, MI
Great staff, equipment, and incredibly clean. I have always been impressed with everything about the gym, and it makes working out a lot more enjoyable. I will definitely stay a member there as long as possible. Overall, worth the money and very satisfactory.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I don't know if we have this in my place but if I saw and know this place I would definitely go and be a member. My daughter really love soccer. And having this in our place is a plus.
Scher G.
Orlando, FL
I go to RDV in Orlando, FL and I am overall impressed with the amenities and the personal trainers. Everyone working there seems knowledgable, they always have the latest and greatest machines, and I love that I can attend group classes for free!
Andrea M.
la habra
We really didn't enjoy this please it gets really crowded the employees were rude they beer didn't taste good
Christina A.