Alex E.
Holland, MI
Love this gym! I had a free membership through work and went almost everyday. There are tons of classes for all fitness levels and the indoor track was great for snowy/rainy days. I also received a complimentary session with a trainer who helped me come up with a workout plan and helped me find some classes that would ease me back into working out after a low back injury. The only con is the price - 3 months at this gym cost more than an entire year at another gym in the area. When I switched jobs I was really bummed about the cost.
Rachael A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm a member of MVP in michigan and have access to all clubs. I love the amenities the club offers and the staff is always very helpful.
The equipment is good as well as the outdoor and indoor pool. The sauna and hot tub in the locker room are also a plus.
Membership fees are fairly high but I do like being able to access all clubs I. West Michigan.
Artleisa D.
Hi guys! I have been a member of MVP and Influenster for a few short months and I absolutely love it. It's easy to do and you get great gifts to try. What better way to give a real review about something your curious about and gain all the information you'll need and also make new friends.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I don't know if we have this in my place but if I saw and know this place I would definitely go and be a member. My daughter really love soccer. And having this in our place is a plus.
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
I go to RDV in Orlando, FL and I am overall impressed with the amenities and the personal trainers. Everyone working there seems knowledgable, they always have the latest and greatest machines, and I love that I can attend group classes for free!
Dina G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Not sure if we have a MVP anywhere in Miami fl but if we do and someone were to tell me where and how to get there I would definitely go and try it out.
Pud P.
When I visited my brother on vacation we went to this gym and it was great!! The staff was very friendly and helpful.. The atmosphere was very pleasant
Ashlynn W.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing. That is the only word I need. This place is truly amazing! The Orlando location is perfect, I miss it everyday the staff is wonderful!
April M.
Zeeland, MI
They are convenient and accessible. They have a lot of equipment and classes but the membership pricing was too high for me to use their club.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Don't know if they have this place around me but will love to see how it It is and how much it is and what the differences from other gyms
Christina A.