BY MVP SPORTS CLUBS #18 in Gyms

David M.
Somerset, NJ
I love this gym. They have up to date equipment for everything. The staff is very attentive and aren't afraid to come up to you and offer help. The only down part is that the gym is crowded ( at the gym I go to ). This could be different with other gyms though. Overall, I would recommend this gym to family and friends.
Brinsley S.
Fort Valley, GA
This is a great facility to go to if you are wanting to loose weight or train for a specific sport. They have great equipment to use and trainers that will help you out when you need it. You can lift weights of your choice or run on treadmills. You may do as you please.
Dina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had a membership with them years ago. They have a friendly staff, offer personal training, and a variety of classes to take while you're there. Lots to do! If you're afraid you might waste your money and not go, make sure to get involved with the classes! They will keep you in check :)
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the facility and their equipment! The classes are amazing too and the staff is always so helpful. Unfortunately we ended up leaving due to the price not fitting into our budget, however, I do think it's worth the money if you plan on using all it has to offer.
Rebecca O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been a member at MVP for a little over three years. I absolutely love it and couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Prior to coming to MVP I was at a small gym with outdated equipment and no classes. I love the variety in the classes and schedule. No matter what day of the week it is if I have free time I can find a class that I will enjoy and get a good workout from.
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
MVP has incredibly nice sports facilities. They are high tech and completely up to date. I go to the clubs to mainly use their tennis facilities and they are always great. There is a wide variety of activities that you can do at MVP.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
MVP is the place to be. Athletic club with friendly, knowledgeable staff. Top of the line equipment. Great trainers. Indoor and outdoor pools. Steam room, hot tubs, towel service. Double basketball courts. Tennis. Kids stuff for when you're working out. It's a great place.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This gym is great for the whole family! My kids really love being able to use the pool in winter. The kids zone is really helpful and fun for the kids. I am looking forward to trying some of their offered classes in the next month. They are more costly than some of the other gyms I looked into but MVP offers way more. I highly recommend MVP!
Mari B.
Grand Rapids , MI
People here are pretty laid back at the one by my house. A lot of my friends work there too and say its nice environment. I play indoor soccer here during winters and the facilities are nice and clean and I enjoy spending my time working out there!
Zach V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fantastic gym. Amazing environment. Alittle pricey but if you have the money youre definitely getting what you paid for. Nice indoor basketball and tennis courts. Very fun workout classes that are all free with the membership.
Christina A.