BY MVMT WATCHES

Brushed black stainless steel case & black stainless steel strap. see more...

Kelsey W.
The watch in the picture is the watch that I got for my boyfriend Brandon on his birthday this past year and he absolutely loves it!!! He wears it all the time and it's so sleek and stylish! MVMT watches are super high quality and the box that the watch came in was super fancy! The watches are soo durable and I want to get a watch for myself from MVMT too! MVMT watches are definitely worth the price and I sooo recommend MVMT for anyone who is looking for a high quality watch! Also make sure to check out their awesome Black Friday deals for this week if you're wanting a watch from them!
Dean G.
Very simple and good price. This is great of your looking for a simple look and goes with just about everything. After purchasing this I would consider buying others in different colors. I recommended this to other who like watches but don't want to pay for the luxury brands
Hallie S.
i LOVVVVEEEE my MVMT Watch. I have "Black" and I seriously fell in love with is instantly. It is totally worth the price. It's so sleek, classy, and stylish. The only negative thing I could say about it is that it feels really cheap, thankfully it doesnt LOOk cheap. I'd totally recommend!
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased this watch for my boyfriend this Christmas. Since I purchased it on Black Friday it was significantly cheaper. Shipping was great and on time. The quality is nice for the price and definitely a great starter watch for my boyfriend since he doesn't usually wear watches.
Freddy G.
Well the mvtm watch looks so awesome and stylish you can use it everyday this watch is perfect black is my happy color, a friend of mine had one and it was lit girls love it i need to try this asap!
Brodie g.
This watch is pretty cool i would ware it all day 24 hours night and day but it may be hard to see at night and hard to use if you can't see it
-Michelle H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this brand. It is durable and beautiful. You can't go wrong and they have every style possible. Perfect for everyone
Tori T.
Westminster, CO
Purchased this for my boyfriend for Christmas. It’s so beautiful! MVMT Watches Classic Black/Black
Jamie G.
My father in law has this watch and it is gorgeous. So affordable and looks elegant. Great product
ANass B.
My name is Anass boulmal and I have a page on instagram with a large number of followers .
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my pictures and posts
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products