MVMT Watches uploaded by Crystal C.

BY MVMT WATCHES #98 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Quality, minimalist, watches crafted with a refined attention to detail that flow seamlessly into your lifestyle and stay at an affordable price. Join the MVMT!

• Has anyone ordered one of these watches? Is it worth it and how d...2 Answers
Crystal C.
New York
Upon purchasing my Boulevard MVMT Watch in Rose Gold, I did my research and made sure this was a .quality brand. And it really is. All their watches have a beautiful, minimal look to them. Super classy and refined, great for casual wear or special occasions as well. I think it's well worth the price considering the quality of the watches are not too shabby! I've been wearing the watch for a couple of months now and it still hasn't scratched (FINGERS CROSSED!).  I love that you can switch the bands out, too. So I definitely will be purchasing more bands to have even more of a variety!
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC
The products are amazing, they are great quality and look amazing! The price can't be beat and the customer service in phenomenal! Would highly recommend!
Kaitlyn V.
Smithers, BC
Gorgeous watches, I really hope I get this for Christmas, it’s on my wish list! A little on the pricey side but for a beautiful watch it’s worth it I’m sure. I’ve seen them advertised and they’re lovely!
Vanessa C.
Lindo eu qureo seu nome eu nao sei mas me lembro que sonhei ganhar videio l
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Has anyone ordered one of these watches? Is it worth it and how do they hold up?