Muttluks Dog Booties uploaded by Mallory K.

BY MUTTLUKS

It may not seem like it, but a dog's paws are quite vulnerable to the harsheffects of the elements. Keep them protected with Muttluks Dog Booties. Click "More details" below for a link to view the Paw Sizing Chart for MuttluksDog Booties. Exposure to ice, snow and salt takes a toll on even the toughest paws. Muttluks offer the ultimate protection in all kinds of weather. With leatherbottoms and toe protectors; breathable, waterproof yellow fabric uppers;adjustable Velcro straps and reflective strips. Set of 4. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I actually had a very positive experience with these boots and did not find them difficult to put on at all. When we lived in Arizona the hot pavement was a major issue for BB and she actually refused to go outside without these on. Padsaver on 122 degree days!!!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I recently got these for my dog due to the extreme cold weather we've had. I thought they would help him for the evening and early morning walks, when we have snow, ice, and windchill. I don't have much to say other than I can get them to stay on, so they didn't really help. I don't want to write an unfair review, so when these do stay on, his paws are protected from the elements, I think I'll repurchase these in the size smaller to see if it was my mistake on the size. Great idea, great for the pups paws!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Unfortunately hard to get my Dogs to wear those. They small paws are a bit too tiny maybe. Sleep off too easily. Nice color, well made, good material. Pretty pricey. I would probably recommend for bigger dogs with bigger paws. Not for me not for picky Doggies ;).
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
My smallest dog doesn't do well in the cold and he constantly limps because of the ice, but when we bought these for him he wouldn't put weight on his paws. I'm sure these work well, but it is very hard to get your dog used to wearing them, like my friend's family did.
Alexis  C.
London, Swiss Cottage
Too hard to quickly slip on if you're training a puppy. Also too hard to slip on if your dog doesn't like them immediately - so overall a NO GO unless you have the most passive dog/puppy in the world...
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
I have been looking in to getting shoes for my dog. Is this a good pair? I am looking for a pair that is waterproof, but mainly ones that protect his feet from the hot pavement!
Leslie M.
Lone Jack, MO
Do these stay on the dog well? I have to litter train my chi because she can't go out in the snow. It's her first year bc she was born in May & I am trying to get her to go outside but it is hard when after a minute in the snow she starts squealing and bites me when I pick her up. I can tell she is in pain. If not is there any recommendation for other boots or socks?