BY MUTTLUKS

Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
We needed a 'snowsuit' for my Mom's little poodle mix dog because it has a type of fur that causes it to get masses of ice balls clinging all over it every time it goes out in the snow. We ordered this rain suit to cover the fur. It is very well designed and made but we could not get the dogs legs all the the way into the sleeves. She is oddly shaped- long body & short legs. Finally, I took the suit apart and, using it as a pattern, cut & sewed a new one out of Lycra (used the original high-quality zipper & placket.) With the stretch, it goes on easily now and keeps her fur from getting ice balls. SO- the original suit is beautifully designed and made but we could not get our dog into it- PROBABLY because of the weird shape of our dog. We didn't need it to keep the dog warm or dry, just to keep the fur covered. The rain suit fabric would be great for keeping the dog dry.
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This rainsuit is soooooo freaking adorable. I don't think I would be able to get my dog in it willingly though.