BY MUSTELA

Mustela Bébé’s Vitamin barrier cream has been specially formulated to act on the factors that trigger skin discomfort at its source thanks to a unique combination of patented natural active ingredients, thus guaranteeing three-fold effectiveness.

The new 123 Vitamin barrier cream has been clinically tested in extreme conditions, so you can safely use it every day. Formulated using 98% ingredients of natural origin that are fragrance-free and do not contain preservatives, it guarantees maximum tolerance right from birth*.

To ensure that changing your baby's nappy remains an enjoyable moment, Mustela's new 123 Vitamin barrier cream can be applied and rinsed off very easily.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethyl Linoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Magnesium Sulfate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Levulinic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Levulinate, Undecyl Dimethyl Oxazoline, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract

Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream is my #1 go to diaper cream. I've tried everything & this is the only cream that seems to relieve the redness & irritation the best. The cream itself has a nice scent but does not cause further irritation from the fragrance. It is a little pricier than most but I think it's worth it.
Julie F.
Saint Louis, MO
Love everything about this cream from the smell to the consistency (not too thick or oily) to the fact that if I use this when rashes first appear thy go away almost overnight!
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
I received some Mustela sample items free from buy buy baby and I hated them. The smell to me was horrible to the point it gave me a headache and it left my daughters skin red.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great item to help heal baby's bottoms. However moms should be aware that this is not for use with cloth diapers as it can actually make them not absorbent anymore.
Rachel A.
Meh. I had samples of this cream and found that it was more effective to just air baby's bottom instead of trying to apply creams.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I cant find this anywhere but I'm sure it would work great on my little ones tiny butt. she is always breaking out in a diaper rash
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cream is a wonder product. I've used it on both my kids. It will make those icky rashes a thing of the past.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have never used this product before, but it seems like a good item to help with a baby's bottom.
Maya M.
Sofia
It is one of the best diaper creams I have used! It is not as heavy and does not leave loads of white marks on the skin, but it's rather light and breathable. At the same time it really protects baby's skin and prevents irritation. I would definitely recommend especially for newborns.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
1,156 reviews

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Adalysse P.
Why would you choose this over Vaseline?