BY MUSTELA #44 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Mustela. The skincare expert for babies and mothers-to-be. Help prevent stretch marks and soothe bust discomfort with this essential starter set Mustela Stretch Marks Survival Belly and Bust Set includes: Stretch Marks Double Action br Helps to prevent and minimize new and recent stretch marks during pregnancy. The combination of natural patented active ingredients, reinforces the skin s elasticity and suppleness to help prevent stretch marks. A restructuring complex stimulates cell renewal to reduce newly forming stretch marks. Shea Butter moisturizes while Avocado peptides soothe the sensitivity of the skin. 2 Specific Support Bust Soothes breast tightness and relieves skin tension. Avocado peptides and Calendula soothe tenderness and stretching sensations. Strengthens skin elasticity and suppleness and supports changes in breast volume. Congratulations! Now that you re pr see more...

Cinthya S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Unsure if it actually helped my stretch marks from pregnancy, but I was so obsessed with the smell of this lotion for so long. That was the only reason I continued to purchase it.
Jessica O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this during pregnancy and after. It definitely helped prevent stretch marks bc I didn’t get many. It also helped lighten the few that I did get on my legs.
KARLA G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hey ugly girl hear you have to do something for me I love you so much I love it because I know it’s so funny when you get to work but you know I don’t want to see your face I just got to sorry to
Brittany P.
Carlisle
Haven’t used a huge amount of times so can’t really tell if it works good or not. I’ve notice the marks have thinned up just a little and lightened up.
Emily M.
Medina
Not sure if it really helped but can’t hurt to add it to the daily regimen just in case. I did really like the scent though. And it was priced well.
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAULIL OF STRETCH MARK CREAMS WHEN YOU PREGNANT. I seen results in 2 DAYS. I WAS LITERALLY WASHING MY stretch Mark OFF.
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell is terrible. It made me so nauseous and no matter how much I washed, I couldn’t get it to go away.
Polyanna W.
Monrovia, CA
This is a product that I have always used at one time and I do not change for any other results it's amazing
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My cousin was very happy with her results. She saw a substantial difference in very little time .