BY MUSTELA #44 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils 100% of Women Confirmed a Decrease in Color and Appearance of Stretch Marks* Mustela 9 Months is the first complete skincare range that addresses a woman s needs through pregnancy and post-partum.  Mustela Stretch Marks Survival set combines two popular products from this range to help minimize stretch marks and hydrate and soothe skin dryness...Stretch Marks Intensive Action and Ultimate Hydration.   In clinical studies on Stretch Marks Intensive Action, 100% of women confirmed a decrease in color and appearance of stretch marks.*  In addition, moisturizing with Ultimate Hydration also helps keep the skin nourished to better withstand stretching and prevent stretch marks. Stretch Marks Intensive Action Cream Ultimate Hydration Lotion M9M Beauty Advice Guid see more...

Katherine C.
The line of mustela for stretch marks comes to use and I would recommend it either to avoid new appearances of new striae; but when you have stretch marks what it does is to give luminosity and moisturize the skin. Mustela Belly and Bust Stretch Marks Survival Kit
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Love it! Great product! Highly recommend! Love it! Must have! Love it! Great product! Highly recommend! Love it! Must have! Love LOVE! Smells great! Long lasting. Love it! Highly recommend! Must have! Highly recommend! Great product! Love it!
Jessica O.
I used this during pregnancy and after. It definitely helped prevent stretch marks bc I didn’t get many. It also helped lighten the few that I did get on my legs.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Hey ugly girl bother me I don’t want you too much but I’m not sure if I can get it but it doesn’t matter to you or not but you can go and I don’t know if I sorry to
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was amazing and I can't tell you how much this helped my bust area my belly not so much it's like it didn't didn't do anything v.v
Geraldine R.
I don't have any babies but I do have stretch marks, so this kind of product it's really a must have when your losing weight
kindra j.
Kyle, TX
Love that this product line doesn't kill your bank account or the environment. Honest company I would trust and buy again.
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ami no me funciono para nada pero bueno todas las pieles no son iguales tiene buena textura y se ve de muy buena calidad
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Lindy N.
Carrollton, GA
Is this to prevent stretch marks or to treat them?
Vanessa C.
Long Beach, CA
Will this help fading stretch marks? Have red marks from Over a year ago! At least I want them faded!
Gaylyn W.
Does this product truly work?
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
2weeks after giving birth o developed stretch marks. would this work to clear them?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anything work on stretch marks that are over 20 years old from having kids?