BY MUSTELA #42 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Stretch Marks Recovery Serum - A specialized and unique post-pregnancy product featuring fast absorbing, soothing serum to reduce the appearance of recent stretch marks. Features a pointed tip applicator for easy and precise application. Light, delicate floral fragrance with notes of musk, rose, jasmine and marine. Ingredients are of natural origin and free of parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol. Hypoallergenic: specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Tested under dermatological, gynecological and pediatric control. Compatible with breastfeeding. - Stretch Marks Recovery Serum see more...

• I need to know if this really works? It has a spicy price so I wo...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Olga Z.
E Rutherford, NJ
I used this product after my child was born, to prevent changes to my skin which possibly could happen because of breastfeeding. Actually I didn't feel any positive or negative effect, I thought my body creams and body butters worked better.
Megan H.
I liked this just as much as the prevention cream. I was actually pleased with all the samples I received of this brand. It is on the pricey side but I would say it’s worth it completely. I recommend this brand all the time.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Loved using this after the birth of my baby! I feel it was a bit pricey but totally worth it! Very gentle and doesn’t have a strong smell!! I ordered mine online and definitely recommend! Plan to use it for all my pregnancies
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I used this product after I had both of my boys and more recently when I had surgery and had a ugly scar on my neck. This has really helped reduce the stretch marks and the scar. I would recommend this product.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I will give this only 3 stars is not a bad product because friends have used it is very gentle but it wasn't as effective that I thought. Good value and will definitely recommend but won't use it again!
Michelle M.
Woodland Park, NJ
I think mustela is overpriced. I dont think it worked for my skin. I dont expect it to get rid of my stretch marks but at least expected my skin to look a little better. It just felt like lotion
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
Wasn’t able to use it much since I got samples. But if I were able to get more and use more I’m sure I would see more of a difference. It is pricey in my opinion.
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
Recently purchased this and i just say it is wonderful i love it already. I can definately tell the diffrence from before and now.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Monique M.
I need to know if this really works? It has a spicy price so I would love to know first...