Mustela Stretch Marks Prevention Oil - 3.54oz

NULL

Do you think this brand is better for stretch marks than Palmers?
What is best cream or oil for removing stretch marks?
Start your review of Mustela Stretch Marks Prevention Oil - 3.54oz!
Yelitza H.
Waterbury, CT
This oil is perfect to keep your skin hydrated even at times when you have it tense, it helps prevent the appearance of those unpleasant stretch marks and allows you to keep your skin soft and smooth, I recommend it
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Love mustela products, and their stretch mark oil was amazing! It helped keep my stretch marks from being very dark, it made them much lighter. It also kept my skin Very moisturized throughout the entire day. Its đź‘Ť worth the money, and would purchase again and again.
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
who said stretch marks never with that magic oil for the entire pregnancy cycle I could never stop using it I am delighted with it and its benefits on my skin
Ulyana S.
Mundelein, IL
I used this product when I was pregnant. I was in love with Mustela prevention oil because it is truly worth to try and get powerful results. I didn’t get any stretch marks after I was back to my normal weight. Yep. Try it and see result.
Miracle G.
San Jose, CA
I love how luxurious this oil is. It does come with a higher price tag than other stretch Mark products out there but you get your money’s worth.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
I have always wanted to try something to see about getting rid of my stretch marks, or at least making them not as noticeable. Lets face it some of us are not as lucky and get them when we get pregnant. After trying the Mustela Stretch Marks Oil Fragrance Free I was pleasantly surprised that it was not oily at all. The oil absorbed into my skin very quickly and I did not have to wait a while for it to dry. The oil also left my skin feeling really soft and more moisturized. I like that this product is Dermatologist Tested and can be used on several skin types. I also like that this product is not just used for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy but also after.
Melissa R.
Atlanta, GA
Really nice product. Has a lot of great reviews so I decided to try this product myself for my pregnancy! Would probably invest in a few more products in this line.
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
I feel like the oil penetrates my skin much better than the cream, so this was the one I got once I got pregnant. I used this product daily for over 7 months and although I still got some stretch marks, I believe it helped to prevent a ton more. It won’t leave residue making you feel like you’re covered in grease, so I definitely recommend this product.
Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
I bought this product for my sister who, at the moment, was pregnant with her 1st child. She liked the way it soothed the achy feeling of her strech marks, but she did not like its sticky residue. She bought in cream formula instead and loved it.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
This was my all when I was expecting, even when I didn’t have a big belly, some stretch marks started appearing, I just have a few thanks to this product. It could be worse, nice treatment, more skin was so perfect. I continued using it even after giving birth.