BY MUSTELA #23 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Specially formulated for new and expecting mothers, this non-greasy, fast absorbing cream helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks. Formulated to promote elasticity to provide comfort and suppleness to the skin. Ingredients are of natural origin and free of parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol. Hypoallergenic: specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Tested under dermatological, gynecological and pediatric control. Compatible with breastfeeding. see more...

• I already have stretch marks due to weight gain. But now im preg...1 Answers
  • Does this work for anyone?2 Answers
  • I have yet to find a product for stretch marks. Based on the revi...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Wonder_Fully M.
Review for: Cream more...
Towards my second pregnancy, I used this cream everyday and I liked how easy the product absorbed into my skin. I don’t remember about the smell, but I was pretty sensitive with strong smell so pretty sure has almost no smell. I didn’t see any difference in my belly skin but it’s definitely better using than not using any cream at all.
Sarah E.
Aston
Review for: White more...
I started using this product when I was about 6 weeks pregnant..well before the bump. I did have a couple ripple marks on my hips from my first pregnancy that you can barely see now. The cream goes on well not too oily like other stretch mark products. Overall it is a great cream and I would definitely purchase again.
Bree S.
I applied this morning and night from the beginning of my pregnancy to the end and didn’t get one stretch mark! I gained 20 pounds in my pregnancy and applied on my butt, thighs, stomach, and boobs. Not one stretch mark! Only using this product for my next pregnancies. I have to buy this for all my friends’ pregnancies!!
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Cream more...
Let me just say I absolutely Do Not believe in we can completely prevent stretch marks. Every body is different. With that said I did give this cream a try. It smelt really really good and kept my belly moisturized which reduced my itching (said to cause some stretch marks during pregnancy) but I did not see a difference or reduction in stretch marks. I actually got more from this pregnancy than I did my first. Though I didn’t expect much, but liked the idea that it may work. I did like enjoy it as a moisturizer for my dry itchy skin and the smell is great. Stretch mark prevention? NO
Mia b.
Review for: Cream more...
I was told about this product so I decided to give it a try and I’m 50/50 on it. It hasn’t helped with reducing my stretch marks during this pregnancy but I haven’t seen any new ones appear which is good. I’m going to continue using it for now. I got mine at Ulta for a good price online.
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
Review for: Cream more...
When i was pregnant with my son I wanted a product that would prevent stretch marks as much as possible. I started by using a small bottle to a big bottle once I finished the smaller one. The price of the product is moderate but so worth it! This product is a must have for pregnancy.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I used this along with several other products while pregnant and managed to only end up with a couple stretch marks on my hips! While I liked this cream and I️t did the job Intended, I don’t think I would repurchase I️t because the scent was too strong for my sensitive pregnant nose! If you like the scent of Herbal Essences shampoo than you won’t have a problem with this, but that scent always gives me a headache and on top of all the other pains of pregnancy, is just not worth I️t to me!
Neen B.
I received a sample in my babies R us registry gift bag. I would say the results are fairly decent. It’s not a large container but it last awhile. I don’t really have any super bad stretch marks because I’ve used other products prior to this one. But overall I stopped using the others products to see what mustela was capable of. I have to say it’s good, I strongly recommend especially to new moms or women just suffering from stretch marks in general.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I was given this in a sample size. I did like the way it felt on my skin and it dries quickly so I didn’t have to wait for my skin to dry to get dressed. Smells nice, and I didn’t get stretch marks so I guess it helped
Julia S.
Phenix City , AL
I have not had any stretch marks from my pregnancy. This cream is great! Thick and soft on my skin. You can hardly smell anything which is nice when you’re pregnant. I would definitely use this cream again!
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Is it work for maybe 2-3years old stretched mark? or is it just a prevention stretch mark cream?
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
Does this work for anyone?
Erin P.
So, does this product work in preventing stretch marks?
Cassandra J.
Port Orchard, WA
Does this work well? currently 22 weeks pregnant and looking for a good cream to keep away stretch marks