BY MUSTELA #37 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Helps minimize existing stretch marks during pregnancy and after giving birth. see more...

Olivia S.
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Intensive Action, 2.53 oz more...
This stuff is incredible! I really need to get some more and try their other products. This seriously saved me from some really awful stretch marks around the bust area. I thought they would be there forever and was really trying to accept it as part of my body. I tried Mustela as a last effort and I’m so glad I did.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Intensive Action, 2.53 oz more...
This product is also amazing! I ordered it off of amazon after having my son! It worked amazing and i liked the texture of the lotion, i used it twice a day and it faded my stretch marks pretty quickly!
Robyn M.
Morse
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Intensive Action Cream, 2.53 Ounce more...
It worked great for my stretch marks. It didnt get rid of them completely but it did lessen the visibility of them. I used this everyday twice a day...would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Alixx B.
These helped fade my stretch marks a little bit. I love the smell of these products. I do like the price. It is a bit expensive. I think I’ll try the preventive care the next time I get pregnant.
Jessica O.
I used this during pregnancy and after. It definitely helped prevent stretch marks bc I didn’t get many. It also helped lighten the few that I did get on my legs.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
I started using this product from the start of my pregnancy all the way through and prevented any stretch mark from occurring whatsoever. And that isn't because my skin was just genetically built that way because when I was prepubescent I put on a lot of weight due to medication and I got a ton of stretch marks then
C C.
This didn’t work for me. I put it on religiously and it didn’t ultimately do anything for stretch marks. It did moisturize well and was safe during pregnancy so those are bonuses. It is hard to say that any product will completely prevent marks if you are prone to them or have a huge baby
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Intensive Action, 2.53 oz more...
After having my son my stomach looked like a tiger had attacked me. I used Palmer's my entire pregnancy but it really didn't work too well for me. I was desperate so I decided to try this. I got it on Amazon for around $20, I did not want to shell out any more than that thinking nothing would really work anyway. Well I was pleasantly surprised when I got this! My stretchmarks are still there but are much lighter and smaller and it took away the depth of them. I feel so much more confident! I am definitely stocking up on this for my next pregnancy, maybe I can avoid the stretchmarks altogether!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I liked it but I didn't feel like it did a whole lot. They faded a little but not enough for me to shout from my roof how great it works. Also the price is pretty up there to not definitely work.
Sophie S.
Philadelphia, Pa
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Intensive Action, 2.53 oz more...
Like all first time mamas, I did not want to have stretch marks. If anything, I wanted to tame them. I love Mustela products, and was confident that this stretch mark cream would be great. The creme did wonders during my pregnancy... at least I thought so until my last two weeks when I began to get stretch marks. I originally thought a cream could only do so much, but post partum this cream did nothing to vanish my stretch marks.
Rosmery C.
* Works on white stretch marks?*
Jennifer G.
Gilroy , CA
How does this product work? Does it actually work for older stretch marks?
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
Does it work on stretch marks that you had previously before using the product?
Jennifer H.
Madison, WV
Does this work well on stretch marks that you've had for a while? I had my first almost 2 years ago, so I'm looking for something to work on new and old stretch marks.
Karina O.
Astoria, NY
I've heard great things about it preventing stretch marks. Has anyone used it on existing stretch marks and seen improvements?