Helps reduce existing stretch marks.
Nourishes and soothes the skin.

Specially formulated for post-partum skin care, Mustela 9 Months Stretch Marks Intensive Action reduces existing stretch marks with its exclusive combination of vitamins and naturally-derived ingredients:

• Restores skin quality with its patented anti-stretch marks formula that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
  • Helps repair the skin thanks to vitamin B5 and copper gluconate, which stimulate the regeneration of skin tissue.
  • Avocado peptides and hydrating shea butter provide the skin with immediate relief and lasting nourishment. Leaves the skin more nourished and supple.

Principal ingredients of natural origin:

• Elastoregulator®, lupeol and galactoarabinan: increase the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.
  • Vitamin B5 and copper gluconate: promote tissue regeneration.
  • Shea butter: hydrates.
  • Avocado peptides: soothe the skin and reduce its reactivity.

0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.

High-tolerance hypoallergenic formula, dermatologically tested under gynecological supervision for optimum safety for you and your baby.
Can be used during breastfeeding as long as normal hygiene is observed. (clean nipples).

Composition
Aqua (Water), Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Galactoarabinan, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Caprylate, PEG-75 Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Hydrolyzed Avocado Protein, Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Copper Gluconate, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

Usage:

Apply Stretch Marks Intensive Action to stretch marks morning and night for 3 months. Apply directly to all existing stretch marks.

When to use

• This lotion is specially designed for post-partum use to reduce the stretch marks that appeared during pregnancy.
  • However, you can also use it to treat stretch marks during pregnancy.

Pleasant to use
Stretch Marks Intensive Action has a precision tip applicator for easy, targeted application to stretch marks. Its luxurious texture and delicate fragrance make each application a pleasant experience. Rapidly penetrates the epidermis, leaving the skin supple and soft.

Is this any good for old stretch marks that have gone white?
Who tried this before? Is it expensive?
Will this help fading stretch marks? Have red marks from Over a year ago! At least I want them faded!
Start your review of Mustela® Stretch Marks Intensive Action!
Kristina V.
Lake Ariel, PA
After having my son my stomach looked like a tiger had attacked me. I used Palmer's my entire pregnancy but it really didn't work too well for me. I was desperate so I decided to try this. I got it on Amazon for around $20, I did not want to shell out any more than that thinking nothing would really work anyway. Well I was pleasantly surprised when I got this! My stretchmarks are still there but are much lighter and smaller and it took away the depth of them. I feel so much more confident! I am definitely stocking up on this for my next pregnancy, maybe I can avoid the stretchmarks altogether!
Sierra S.
spanaway
It didn’t have a great smell it’s a great moisturizer but nothing in my opinion helps prevent stretch marks
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Love it! Great product! Highly recommend! Love it! Must have! Love it! Great product! Highly recommend! Love it! Must have! Love LOVE! Smells great! Long lasting. Love it! Highly recommend! Must have! Highly recommend! Great product! Love it!
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
I would not say that this product helps a lot for stretch marks, but it narrows and closes them a little. #voxbox
Andrea S.
Have 0 stretch marks and used this for both pregnancies! Definitely worth the money. I would use this for a preventative and to get get rid of any new stretch marks. Go buy if you’re pregnant. You won’t regret it.
Courtney S.
Cecilton, MD
Was recommended by a friend during my pregnancy. This cream does do a very good job at minimizing the appearance of stretch marks. The only thing I didn’t like was the fragrance of the product. However, the results outweigh the cons. Would buy again and recommend to anybody with noticeable stretch marks.
Geraldine R.
Acworth, GA
I don't have any babies but I do have stretch marks, so this kind of product it's really a must have when your losing weight
Fernanda R.
Columbus, OH
Omg this product .. help for stretch Marks ..intensive action .. work fast .. used every day
Saray C.
Los Angeles, CA
I used it while nursing my breast were extremely sensitive and full of stretch marks. I liked it and did see a little change
Tashana C.
Waste of time and money. Didn't help other than being a lotion that I put on my belly so I was moisturized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...