BY MUSTELA #27 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

9 Months Stretch Marks Double Action was launched by the design house of Mustela. see more...

Victoria N.
Review for: Mustela Stretch Mark Double Action 250ml more...
It seems that no matter what product I used i was still very prone to stretch marks. I do appreciate that this particular one absorbed into the skin quickly and did not leave an oily residue but i still got stretch marks and did not notice them minimize after giving birth... i think it’s all genetics.
Tanna-Rae H.
Front Royal, VA
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action, 5.07 oz more...
I used this with my third pregnancy. I used it everyday the entire pregnancy. It prevented the itching that tends to come with stretching skin but did not actually prevent stretch marks. It was not my favorite product, but it was useful.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
I went through bottles of this during my pregnancy! I love the scent. It smells clean yet luxurious. It isn’t harsh but could be a little strong if your skin is sensitive. I would purchase again with my next pregnancy. The reason this is getting 4 stars is because I didn’t get some faint stretch marks. But I don’t think that any cream could have prevented them.
Karissa S.
Review for: Mustela Stretch Mark Double Action 250ml more...
This cream did make them less noticeable. I actually really do love this brand and I was a little amazed since stretch marks are so hard to hide especially after 4 children. I can recommend since I know for certain that it worked for me personally.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Loved this product for after i had my son! I went through pregnancy without seeing any stretch marks but after i had him i noticed them on the top of my thighs. I used this because a friend recommended it and WOW it was great! Faded my stretch marks after about a month, i would absolutely recommend this product!
Jae R.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action, 5.07 oz more...
The smell is so divine and felt luxurious. Got this for myself and my sister. For her it worked beautifully. I wish I’d gotten more results but I did notice a difference.
Andy A.
Comence con la marca mustela poniendosela a mi bebé y le funciono muy bien, evitaba o ayudaba con sus rosaduras. Tambien le servia en piquetes de mosquito. Eso me llevo a probarla en mi, claro que en diferente presentación y me funciono bien, me gustaya qie no es grasosa. Se las recomiendor
Naudia Z.
north canton
Review for: Mustela Stretch Mark Double Action 250ml more...
I have bad stretch marks on my butt, and I started to get some on my breasts as well, so i started using this product and it did help reduce the appearance of them and prevent new stretch marks from forming. It is expensive and the smell is a little strong.Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action
Stephanie C.
Torrance, CA
This was a lifesaver during my pregnancy. I applied this cream along with some bio oil and I did not get any stretch marks. The cream really does a great job of keeping your belly skin hydrated and moisturized to help with the stretch marks prevention.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this product after my pregnancy and continued to use it when I started to exercise. I truly felt it help toned my skin . It. Also helped lighten the color of my stretch marks but they of course did not go away. I will continue to use because if seen improvements.
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this work to get rid of existing stretch marks?
Ashleigh S.
I'm looking for the best preventative stretch mark cream for use during pregnancy. Would this be a great one to try or what other options?
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product work on older white stretch marks? Does it work better on new red marks?
Evelyn T.
Crawfordsville, IN
Can you use it or do you recommend it on old stretch marks? I just had my baby I used bio oil and others and still have some visible stretch marks so you recommend?