Mustela® Stretch Marks Double Action uploaded by Mayaclly R.

BY MUSTELA #27 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Specially formulated for expectant mothers, Mustela 9 Months Stretch Marks Double Action helps prevent and reducestretch marks thanks to its innovative combination of naturally-derived active ingredients:

• A patented anti-stretch marks formula activates the production of fibers that strengthen the skin. The skin becomes more supple, elastic, and resistant to the causes of stretch marks.
  • A restructuring complex based on sophora japonica and oligo-elements promotes cell renewal and the regeneration of the skin.
  • Avocado peptides and hydrating shea butter provide the skin with immediate relief and lasting nourishment.

Principal ingredients of natural origin:

• Elastoregulator®, lupeol and galactoarabinan: improve the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
  • Sophora japonica and oligo-elements: stimulate cell renewal.
  • Shea butter: hydrates.
  • Avocado peptides: soothe the skin and increases its resistance to stretch marks.

0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
High-tolerance hypoallergenic formula, dermatologically tested under gynecological supervision for optimum safety for you and your baby.
Can be used during breastfeeding as long as normal hygiene is observed (clean nipples).

Composition
Stretch Marks Double Action with fragrance:
AQUA (WATER), DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), LAURETH-23, GALACTOARABINAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), XANTHAN GUM, CETYL PALMITATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SOPHORA JAPONICA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED AVOCADO PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, LUPINUS ALBUS SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL.

Usage:

Apply morning and night to belly, breasts, hips and thighs, massaging until fully absorbed.
If you gave birth by Caesarian section, wait a few weeks before applying to the scar zone.

When to use

• As a preventive treatment, use Stretch Marks Double Action from the beginning of pregnancy until 1 month after giving birth.
  • To treat stretch marks, apply to the affected areas and massage into the skin. Continue treatment for 2-3 months. Stretch Marks Intensive Action is also recommended to treat stretch marks.

Pleasant to use
Thanks to its smooth texture and subtle fragrance, Stretch Marks Double Action makes each application a pleasure. Quickly sinks into the skin, leaving it supple and soft.
For scent-sensitive moms, Stretch Marks Double Action also exists in a fragrance-free version.

Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Unfortunately some of us are just prone to stretch marks. This in my opinion helps lessen them. Helps them not to be so deep and noticeable. I’d use it 2 to 3 times a day. I’m not saying that you won’t still get some stretch marks but this at least helps the appearance and also help you heal faster.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
Miracle wonder awesomeness. This product works and really works. It is so gentle on the skin yet so powerful to take care of stretch marks. I love how it smells and does not have harsh chemicals. They have a huge range of products for mommy and baby both and I can never have enough of it
Tanna-Rae H.
Front royal, VA
I used this with my third pregnancy. I used it everyday the entire pregnancy. It prevented the itching that tends to come with stretching skin but did not actually prevent stretch marks. It was not my favorite product, but it was useful.
Alicia C.
Cedar Falls
I used this all through my pregnancy and it prevented my existence stretch marks from worsening. Rubs in easily and smoothly. I like that you don’t need a ton to get the job done. Overall I liked this product.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
I went through bottles of this during my pregnancy! I love the scent. It smells clean yet luxurious. It isn’t harsh but could be a little strong if your skin is sensitive. I would purchase again with my next pregnancy. The reason this is getting 4 stars is because I didn’t get some faint stretch marks. But I don’t think that any cream could have prevented them.
Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
Loved this product for after i had my son! I went through pregnancy without seeing any stretch marks but after i had him i noticed them on the top of my thighs. I used this because a friend recommended it and WOW it was great! Faded my stretch marks after about a month, i would absolutely recommend this product!
Victoria N.
It seems that no matter what product I used i was still very prone to stretch marks. I do appreciate that this particular one absorbed into the skin quickly and did not leave an oily residue but i still got stretch marks and did not notice them minimize after giving birth... i think it’s all genetics.
Jae R.
Jersey City, NJ
The smell is so divine and felt luxurious. Got this for myself and my sister. For her it worked beautifully. I wish I’d gotten more results but I did notice a difference.
Andy A.
Comence con la marca mustela poniendosela a mi bebé y le funciono muy bien, evitaba o ayudaba con sus rosaduras. Tambien le servia en piquetes de mosquito. Eso me llevo a probarla en mi, claro que en diferente presentación y me funciono bien, me gustaya qie no es grasosa. Se las recomiendor
Chic Pretty F.
The best and only stretch mark cream I’ve ever used! I believe it’s the reason I didn’t get stretch marks during and after pregnancy. Definitely a must for anyone who wants to prevent or minimize stretch marks! The price is fair and the smell is delicious, which is an added bonus!
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this work to get rid of existing stretch marks?
Ashleigh S.
I'm looking for the best preventative stretch mark cream for use during pregnancy. Would this be a great one to try or what other options?
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product work on older white stretch marks? Does it work better on new red marks?
Evelyn T.
Crawfordsville, IN
Can you use it or do you recommend it on old stretch marks? I just had my baby I used bio oil and others and still have some visible stretch marks so you recommend?

back