Mustela Stretch Marks Care Oil uploaded by Amanda s.

BY MUSTELA #36 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Stretch marks care oil is designed to prevent and minimize new and recent stretch marks. Light and delicately scented with floral notes. Formulated with 100 percent natural oils and 99 percent ingredients of natural origin, this rich, yet non-greasy oil  is free of parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, alcohol and colorants. Compatible with breast feeding and evaluated as non-teratogenic. Hypoallergenic and tested under dermatological and gynecological supervision. see more...

Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Care Oil 3.54 oz more...
I feel like the oil penetrates my skin much better than the cream, so this was the one I got once I got pregnant.
I used this product daily for over 7 months and although I still got some stretch marks, I believe it helped to prevent a ton more.
It won’t leave residue making you feel like you’re covered in grease, so I definitely recommend this product.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I liked this to treat and prevent stretch marks. Stretch marks are largely hereditary - so there’s only so much we can do to lessen their sting. Oils like this help, as do healthy fats in your diet and collagen.
Megan B.
San Antonio
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Care Oil 3.54 oz more...
While pregnant I lathered up on the oils to prevent stretch marks and still ended up with tons of them! If I had known that I’d get them regardless then I would have skipped all the work and the unnecessary smell of using this product.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I use this after I take me a really hot shower/bath and I rub it in for 15 minutes than wrap my arms and thighs and I did so for about 4 months and now all the purple is GONEE!!
Brittany A.
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Care Oil 3.54 oz more...
I will start out by saying that if your genetics say you are going to get stretch marks, then you probably will. That being said I love this oil. It’s easy to apply, smells nice and did help with the itching caused by skin stretching.
Amber V.
Paris, TN
I really loved this stuff while I had it, although for me it was inevitable that I would get stretch Mark's because I am 4'11 & my first was just shy of 9 lbs (by .4 oz) it did help keep my skin very moisturized and I never felt a need to scratch!
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Care Oil 3.54 oz more...
It is amazing product for both pregnant and not. You can see visible results on your skin. Perfect absorption. Long lasting and great value. Use it after the shower daily
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
I used this for a bit, then just went back to using virgin unrefined coconut oil. Not all natural and didn't really help, so I didn't see the point in continuing using it.
Jessica O.
Review for: Mustela Stretch Marks Care Oil, 3.54 fl. oz. more...
I used this during pregnancy and after. It definitely helped prevent stretch marks bc I didn’t get many. It also helped lighten the few that I did get on my legs.
Lindsay M.
Hudson, MA
Great product! Mustela is always a reliable product. It goes on nicely. The cream is a good value and you get a good amount for what you pay. It’s gentle and good for my sensitive skin. I would buy it again.
Jesy O.
What is best cream or oil for removing stretch marks?
Adalysse P.
Do you think this brand is better for stretch marks than Palmers?