Mustela Stretch Mark Recovery Serum - 2.5 oz

Mustela's Stretch Marks Recovery Serum is a unique post-pregnancy soothing serum that works with your skin to reduce the appearance of recent stretch marks. Features a high-precision nozzle for targeted application. This fast-absorbing cream is clinically proven to reduce stretch marks and is 100% compatible with breastfeeding. Packed with plant-based ingredients including Elastoregulator®, a powerful ingredient to increase skin elasticity; Avocado Peptides, which also reinforce elasticity and leave skin feeling comfortable; and Micro-nutrients, which work to visibly reduce stretch marks. Stretch Marks Recovery Serum has a delicate floral aroma with notes of Rose, Musk, and Jasmine. Paraben, Phthalate, and Phenoxyethanol free. Hypoallergenic, and specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Tested under dermatological, gynecological and pediatric control.

Does this really work? I have had 4 kids (one set of twins) so I need something that can help minimize or eliminate the stretch marks.
I need to know if this really works? It has a spicy price so I would love to know first...
Start your review of Mustela Stretch Mark Recovery Serum - 2.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda T.
I have issues with some products causing itching to my my skin. I didn’t have this issue with this product. I was able to use it and it didn’t give me that nasty sticky feeling you get from some products. I would recommend it.
Myrla A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Great product I used the oil during pregnancy and I never got stretched marks. The trick is to use the product every single day.
Jennifer H.
Daly City, CA
This stuff helped to fade my stretch marks after my second pregnancy. I gained a good 100+ pounds between two pregnancies and I had stretch marks galore. This stuff helped fade them a little bit
Catarine Ginart R.
Windermere, FL
I was not used to using creams before pregnancy, but mustela pleased me and I started to like using creams, excellent quality product with no need to change, I think it's a great cost-benefit since at that time we have many things to buy.
Florencia G.
Canoga Park, CA
I used this cream during my whole pregnancy. Unfortunately it didn’t prevent stretch marks but it did relief the itchiness from the rapid growth of my belly skin.
Taylor P.
Whittier, CA
I used this for both of my pregnancy! I never got any stretch marks. This stretch mark serum is gold.
Adrienne W.
Aurora, CO
This stuff didn’t work at all for my stretch marks. It made my skin soft, but it’s a little pricey for a product that didn’t work.
Marcelli R.
Good product to improve the hydration! My stretch marks looks lighter. I now that is impossible to erase but this product helps looks better
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
mustela stretch Marks recovery serum works really well. this is one of my favorite stretch mark product. it really soothes skin and reduces the visibility of the stretch marks. So smooth
Lindsey R.
Minneapolis
Left a sticky gel residue and a strong odor. I saw absolutely no results after 6 weeks