Mustela® Stretch Mark Prevention Oil uploaded by Amanda s.

BY MUSTELA #25 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Improves skin elasticity and softness to contribute to preventing the appearance of stretch marks.

Specially formulated for new and expecting mothers, Stretch Marks Prevention Oil helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks thanks to its unique formulation, which includes ingredients of natural origin:
- Lupeol, an ingredient of natural origin, extracted from lupine seeds, helps skin withstand stretching to prevent stretch marks.
- The rich and beneficial oils of pomegranate, avocado, musk rose and baobab nourish the skin and improve the elasticity, leaving it feeling soft and silky.

Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, LUPINUS ALBUS SEED EXTRACT

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

*formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Breastfeeding Friendly Safe to use while breastfeeding for both moms and babies. Safe For Moms And Babies Safe for moms and babies during prenatal and postpartum pregnancy.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Starting from the first month of pregnancy and continuing after birth, massage Mustela Stretch Marks Prevention Oil on the abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts.

Massage until fully absorbed.

Use both morning and night.

Safe to use while breastfeeding in compliance with proper hygiene rules.

Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Mustela has wonderful products for both mama and baby including this oil. I actually started using this at the end of my second trimester when I noticed how big my stomach was getting. Because I used this about 3 times a day, my stretch marks were kept to a minimum.
Shalee D.
Light weight oil absorbs quickly and help rejuvenate my legs to minimizing the appearance of the stretch marks on my legs while adding moisture to my legs and giving them. Healthy glow
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
I feel like the oil penetrates my skin much better than the cream, so this was the one I got once I got pregnant.
I used this product daily for over 7 months and although I still got some stretch marks, I believe it helped to prevent a ton more.
It won’t leave residue making you feel like you’re covered in grease, so I definitely recommend this product.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this oil. The oul its good i use for my child and for me to i use well its pretty good. Skin suave i recomended to other people its affordable. Very good i like othe peole can use also you can take for the travel too i use a lot i recomended to other.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I liked this to treat and prevent stretch marks. Stretch marks are largely hereditary - so there’s only so much we can do to lessen their sting. Oils like this help, as do healthy fats in your diet and collagen.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
This was my all when I was expecting, even when I didn’t have a big belly, some stretch marks started appearing, I just have a few thanks to this product. It could be worse, nice treatment, more skin was so perfect. I continued using it even after giving birth.
Megan B.
San Antonio
While pregnant I lathered up on the oils to prevent stretch marks and still ended up with tons of them! If I had known that I’d get them regardless then I would have skipped all the work and the unnecessary smell of using this product.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
This is great! Even it's an oil it's as quickly absorbed. It leaves skin feeling nice & hydrated, not greasy. It's not too pricey. Has a nice scent. I would definitely recommend. And I would use again if I got pregnant again.
Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
I bought this product for my sister who, at the moment, was pregnant with her 1st child. She liked the way it soothed the achy feeling of her strech marks, but she did not like its sticky residue. She bought in cream formula instead and loved it.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
This oil will help keep your skin Hydrated and most stretch marks from forming during pregnancy. I use this after I take a bath or shower. I like that it isn't too messy and a little goes a long way.
Jesy O.
What is best cream or oil for removing stretch marks?
Adalysse P.
Do you think this brand is better for stretch marks than Palmers?

back