Mustela® Stelatopia Lipid-Replenishing Balm uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Mustela® Stelatopia Lipid-Replenishing Balm uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Mustela® Stelatopia Lipid-Replenishing Balm uploaded by Cristie G.

BY MUSTELA

This product is a rich treatment for extremely dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin. This treatment relieves dryness, helps diminish scratching and soothes. This formula can be used on a daily basis or during periods of intense discomfort.

Benefits:

• Limits irritations that cause redness and itching.
  • Restructures and hydrates skin.
  • Nourishes and protects.
  • Formula is hypoallergenic and free of fragrance, colorants and parabens.
  • Recommended for dry skin.

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Distearate, Dextrin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sucrose Stearate, Candelilla Cera, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceramide 3, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hydroxide.

Usage: Apply daily to clean, dry skin after cleansing. Reapply 2 to 3 times a day. Do not apply to oozing sores.

• What exactly is this for?4 Answers
  • Is this only good for eczema or will It work for dry skin...5 Answers
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a must buy if you have a baby or child with eczema or severely dry skin!!!! My baby’s pediatrician recommended it to us after trying various lotions and creams. It saved my baby’s skin!!!! It’s very mild and scentless. Watery in texture and very easy to spread on the skin. Little by little my son’s skin started to change from dry bumpy and irritated to smooth and soft. It won’t happen over night but it you will see a change. I will Keep repurchasing this even though it is a little pricey but I don’t care because it actually gives great results. It even helped me on my dryer days. Love this!!!!
Liz H.
I am a 24 year old female with extremely dry skin. I use this as my moisturizer in the morning and at night. It is light weight but it is extremely moisturizing. It's also non-irritating and my skin soaks it up. I actually like the light dew it gives me and I love that I can layer it on at night if one application does not feel adequate. I know this is for babies, so I know it would be non-toxic and gentle. I recommend to adults with sensitive and dry skin.
Rose S.
I was looking for a safe and natural solution for my baby's eczema and the Mustela Stelatopia was it!  It is a plant based skin care with no parabens and phthalates and is fragrance free.  It is gentle for baby and keeps baby's skin moisturized.  It does have a hefty price tag but a little goes a long way and is worth every penny.
Tiffany P.
WORKS! This product is amazing for babies skin. Especially if they’re allergic to fragrances or suffering from excema. Wonderful for giving moisture to the skin without clogging pores. Have used since day one for my newborn and still do to this day.
Claudia L.
I wanted to love this as much as other mustela products but I can't. I bought everything from mustela catered to baby eczema skin and I found this to be very harsh ! It burned and irritated them whenever I applied it and immediately stopped using after seeing how much discomfort or pain this caused. I purchased this along with other of their products at target and diapers.com and maybe I got a bad one but I will not be using it or repurchasing. The only plus was that yes I did notice an improvement on the texture of their skin that's prone to eczema but they pain they felt when applied definitely outweighs that.
Stephanie B.
Dunlap
I used this specific line from Mustella for everyone of my kids. It works like a charm, it is not a thick/greasy formula. It absorb quickly and keep the dry/rough patches on my kids' legs away. Don't waste your money trying other ones, this is the only one you will need.
Cristie G.
My son has exzema around his eyes and it was really bad untill we found this. It really helps his skin get moisturized, stay moisturized and look normal and healthy! Hes in 3rd grade so it can be a little embarrassing to have crust arounf your eye. He applies this every night and morning and whenever he feels dry. It can be a little stongy on the eyea so he is very cautious not to get it in hia eye. It has helped us so much! It was on clearance at Target for 20$ or so but the regualr price is 28$ for a small tube but when you using it only on a small area itll last forever. Hes had his going on a year now. I know theu say they only last so long after openeing but i budge the rules for this one because of the cost. Wprth every penny to me if it helps my son!!
Jessica M.
Council Blfs, IA
My infant son has horrible eczema. After trying countless lotions on him I was about to pull all my hair out. I did a little online searching and decided to try this out. It almost instantly cleared his skin up. I went from having to slather him in lotion twice a day to using this once a week. It did cost over $20 but was worth every penny. A little goes a long way and we have had the same bottle for months.
Kimberly T.
This works wonders on my baby boy. It have him almost instantly relief to his itchy skin. The cost is definitely worth it when being compared to the value. A little goes a long way. I found using a thin layer of the ointment instead of a thick coat gave him more relief and didn't get on his clothes.
lauren c.
Harrison, OH
This is an absolute life saver, my 17 month old got his first eczema flare up at 13 months from a scented bubble bath after that we switched to scent free things, one being the mustela 2 in 1 wash and this stelatopia lotion within 3 days he was flare up free and has been ever since. Its expensive but worth every penny. It keeps my sons skin clear and super soft!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Is this only good for eczema or will It work for dry skin too
Samantha C.
What exactly is this for?