Mustela Stelatopia uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Mustela Stelatopia uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Mustela Stelatopia uploaded by Cristie G.

BY MUSTELA

A rich treatment for extremely dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin. For daily-use or during periods of intense discomfort, redness, tightness, and flare-ups, this powerful balm relieves dryness, diminishes scratching, and soothes extremely dry, eczema-prone skin. It is formulated with natural patented active ingredients: Sunflower Oil Distillate to stimulate lipids and reduce inflammation; Carnauba wax for a rich moisturizing texture; and essential fatty acids and ceramides to keep skin moisturized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Stelatopia Lipid-Replenishing Balm is fragrance- and colorant-free, along with hypoallergenic. It has been tested on eczema-prone skin under dermatological and pediatric control. Research results:In a clinical test, results show: - 80% indicated a reduction of itching - 88% indicated a reduction of dryness - 73% indicated an improvement in the quality of life see more...

• What exactly is this for?4 Answers
  • Is this only good for eczema or will It work for dry skin...5 Answers
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a must buy if you have a baby or child with eczema or severely dry skin!!!! My baby’s pediatrician recommended it to us after trying various lotions and creams. It saved my baby’s skin!!!! It’s very mild and scentless. Watery in texture and very easy to spread on the skin. Little by little my son’s skin started to change from dry bumpy and irritated to smooth and soft. It won’t happen over night but it you will see a change. I will Keep repurchasing this even though it is a little pricey but I don’t care because it actually gives great results. It even helped me on my dryer days. Love this!!!!
Liz H.
I am a 24 year old female with extremely dry skin. I use this as my moisturizer in the morning and at night. It is light weight but it is extremely moisturizing. It's also non-irritating and my skin soaks it up. I actually like the light dew it gives me and I love that I can layer it on at night if one application does not feel adequate. I know this is for babies, so I know it would be non-toxic and gentle. I recommend to adults with sensitive and dry skin.
Rose S.
I was looking for a safe and natural solution for my baby's eczema and the Mustela Stelatopia was it!  It is a plant based skin care with no parabens and phthalates and is fragrance free.  It is gentle for baby and keeps baby's skin moisturized.  It does have a hefty price tag but a little goes a long way and is worth every penny.
Claudia L.
I wanted to love this as much as other mustela products but I can't. I bought everything from mustela catered to baby eczema skin and I found this to be very harsh ! It burned and irritated them whenever I applied it and immediately stopped using after seeing how much discomfort or pain this caused. I purchased this along with other of their products at target and diapers.com and maybe I got a bad one but I will not be using it or repurchasing. The only plus was that yes I did notice an improvement on the texture of their skin that's prone to eczema but they pain they felt when applied definitely outweighs that.
Stephanie B.
Dunlap
I used this specific line from Mustella for everyone of my kids. It works like a charm, it is not a thick/greasy formula. It absorb quickly and keep the dry/rough patches on my kids' legs away. Don't waste your money trying other ones, this is the only one you will need.
Cristie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son has exzema around his eyes and it was really bad untill we found this. It really helps his skin get moisturized, stay moisturized and look normal and healthy! Hes in 3rd grade so it can be a little embarrassing to have crust arounf your eye. He applies this every night and morning and whenever he feels dry. It can be a little stongy on the eyea so he is very cautious not to get it in hia eye. It has helped us so much! It was on clearance at Target for 20$ or so but the regualr price is 28$ for a small tube but when you using it only on a small area itll last forever. Hes had his going on a year now. I know theu say they only last so long after openeing but i budge the rules for this one because of the cost. Wprth every penny to me if it helps my son!!
Jessica M.
Council Blfs, IA
My infant son has horrible eczema. After trying countless lotions on him I was about to pull all my hair out. I did a little online searching and decided to try this out. It almost instantly cleared his skin up. I went from having to slather him in lotion twice a day to using this once a week. It did cost over $20 but was worth every penny. A little goes a long way and we have had the same bottle for months.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works wonders on my baby boy. It have him almost instantly relief to his itchy skin. The cost is definitely worth it when being compared to the value. A little goes a long way. I found using a thin layer of the ointment instead of a thick coat gave him more relief and didn't get on his clothes.
lauren c.
Harrison, OH
This is an absolute life saver, my 17 month old got his first eczema flare up at 13 months from a scented bubble bath after that we switched to scent free things, one being the mustela 2 in 1 wash and this stelatopia lotion within 3 days he was flare up free and has been ever since. Its expensive but worth every penny. It keeps my sons skin clear and super soft!
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin/eczema. My son has eczema and we have been through so many different products but mustela has actually been the only one that has gotten rid of his eczema. I couldn't be anymore happier/thankful for this product! It is expensive but it is SO worth it!!!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Is this only good for eczema or will It work for dry skin too
Samantha C.
What exactly is this for?