BY MUSTELA

STELAKER Cradle cap cream has been specially formulated for newborns and babies. It eliminates cradle cap with its combination of innovative natural-origin ingredients:

• Cradle cap is rapidly eliminated and overly active sebum glands are regulated by a combination of gentle new keratin regulators.
  • The spread of micro-organisms is limited by purifying agents.
  • Sensations of discomfort are rapidly relieved with Aloe Vera and borage oil, which soothe and hydrate.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, DI-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Avocadate, Borago Officinalis, Capryloyl Glycine, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate.

Usage:

Apply to the cradle cap in the evening before bed and gently massage into the area. Leave on throughout the night. In the morning, gently brush your baby's hair with a soft brush and clean their head with a mild shampoo, such as Mustela Bébé Foam shampoo for newborns. Also clean any areas on the face which may be affected with your usual face hygiene product. Repeat every day for 15 days.
You should consult your doctor in the following cases:

• No improvement even after 2 weeks, despite the product being properly applied.
  • Appearance of rough red patches on other parts of the body (face and diaper area in particular).
  • Presence of general redness (inflammation) or of a flare-up of spots in the area concerned.

Thilani P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My youngest child had the worst cradle cap I had ever seen. It was so bad it covered his entire head , forehead and his face. I tried everything but this was the only product that cleared it up. I used the shampoo along with the scalp cream and within a couple of days, the cradle cap was gone. This product was a lifesaver and I'm so glad I found it. Mustela® Foam Shampoo for NewbornsMustela® Stelaker Kerato-Regulating Care
Tracy S.
Kansas City, KS
I bought this to help with my two month old's mild cradle cap. It was very effective at removing the flakes, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it took at least 3 applications to fully work. I put the cream on his head and face everynight and washed it off using Mustela's foam shampoo every morning. His head is now smooth and flake free! It goes on easy and you don't need much of it for every application. It has a bit of vinegary smell but it is not unpleasant. Would recommend for anyone battling cradle cap.
Selina V.
Dublin, CA
I pirchased this when my son was a newborn to help with his cradle cap. I had tried other products before j found this one and this is the only product that worked for my sons cradle cap and it was really thick and stuck on his scalp really good!!!So glad I found this product!!!!Recommend it forsure!
Danielle C.
BROOK PARK, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a little pricey for such a small tube, but I have to give it an A. It is THE only product that works on cradle cap. It doesn't leave the hair greasy or foul smelling like so many cradle cap treatments do. You can even put a little on their face or ears if those areas are affected!
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This handled my sons cradle cap. I tried other brands, coconut oil and olive oil but they didn't work.
It does have a scent but I found it pleasant.