Mustela® Soothing Moisturizing Balm uploaded by Janeiry R.

BY MUSTELA

Specially formulated for new and expecting mothers, Mustela Soothing Moisturizing Balm moisturizes the skin and helps reduce sensations of tightness and itchiness thanks to its unique formulation including ingredients of natural origin:
Avocado peptides, a patented ingredient of natural origin, help relieve sensations of tightness, reinforce skin elasticity and leave the skin feeling supple and comfortable. Ceramides help strengthen the skin and maintain its hydration to leave it feeling soft and supple.

Ingredients: AQUA /WATER/EAU, PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, GLYCERIN, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 60, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-2 STEARATE, CETEARETH-20, POLYACRYLAMIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ALLANTOIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, ACRYLATES/VINYL ISODECANOATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-12, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, LAURETH-7, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LECITHIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED AVOCADO PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, CERAMIDE NP, LUPINUS ALBUS SEED EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

*formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Breastfeeding Friendly Safe to use while breastfeeding for both moms and babies.
Safe For Moms And Babies Safe for moms and babies during prenatal and postpartum pregnancy.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Starting from the first month of pregnancy and continuing after birth, apply Mustela Soothing Moisturizing Balm over your entire body, especially to dry areas.

Use morning and evening.

Safe to use while breastfeeding.

Lauren G.
Saint James, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is a MUST for pre AND post pregnancy. Not only does it smell great, but it is a nice thick, hydrating balm. A little goes a long way. After gaining over 90 pounds with my pregnancy, I have only 1 tiny stretch mark and I swear it had to be from this!!
Sarah F.
Purchased at: CVS
Used this after I got pregnant with my son last year. I still use it even after having given birth because it works so well! Feels great, the scent isn't heavy and the effectiveness is top notch. I now understand why it was the price it was. Highly recommend if you can splurge.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
My baby boy has her dry scalp skin. I have tried everything but mustera is the only one that works for him. I love how it leaves his skin you notice a different real quick.i recommend it to others
Sarah K.
Altoona
It was moisturizing but did nothing for my stretch marks on my thighs, midsection and back.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY

I bought this on sales from target. The texture is great
and flawlessly fits my skin tone. Highly recommend it. Great for all skin type
- as my skin is prone to acne.

Jasmin S.
Torrance , CA
I liked this cream a lot, it was easy to apply and didn’t leave a terrible residue on my clothes. I prefer palmers for the smell but this cream did the trick!
Tatiana F.
This was 1 of three products that I used during pregnancy to avoid stretch marks. Fortunately I have none. It's lightweight but hydrating. I've used it mainly in the first 2 trimester and then switched to oil. The only negative is that it is not natural nor organic.
nour s.
annaba
this smoothig moisturizing balm is owsome .it treat your lips during the day and leave your lips like a little baby one's .this like heaven in a bottle guys.i recommend you to hurry up and get one of these night cremes  .thank you mustela for this master piece.
Malu M.
The best stretch mark cream, the skin becomes super hydrated and firm! has a great cost benefit, affordable price! It is very similar to bepantol (best moisturizer in Brazil, one of the best of the world), with long-term use I noticed a difference in the striae they became thinner and some disappeared, and perceived that previnil the appearance of other! I super recommend!