BY MUSTELA

Mustela® Soothing Cleansing Gel safely and effectively cleans your baby's hair and body while also working to soothe your baby's skin. Our fragrance-free and biodegradable formula is specifically designed for babies and children with very sensitive, rashy or reactuve skin.

Mustela® Soothing Cleansing Gel works to relieve sensations of tingling and tightness, which are common signs of very sensitive skin.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, MALTODEXTRIN*, SACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT. *Schizandra

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Fragrance-Free Fragrance-free to minimize the risk of irritation. Developed specially for extremely sensitive skin types.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage: Pour into hands, lather to clean hair and body. Rinse off.

katarzyna b.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love it for my baby. It doesn’t get to soapy and it’s was y to rinse of. My daughter has really sensitive skin but when I wash her with this product, no new rashes.
Carolina B.
Riverside
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Must Elsa is the cream of the crop for baby products. No harsh chemicals to hurt baby’s skin.
Arielle L.
Fallbrook
This body washes /shampoo is the only one that my daughter doesn't break out in hives! It is worth the price!
Ginnette M.
Doral, FL
For me it’s one of the best our there, it smells so so good, leaving my baby skin already hidraten, it’s quite expensive but it’s worth the price. The only cons is that is nor organic... but it’s goos anyways!
Maya A.
Riyadh
I use mustela since my baby was born , till now ( she’s 3 year)
It’s amazing for baby skin , no chemical , no alcohol super safe .