Mustela® Post-Partum Body Restructuring Gel

Specially formulated for post-partum skin care, Mustela 9 Months Post-Partum Body Restructuring Gel firms up slackened skin and reduces unsightly puffiness with its naturally-derived ingredients:

• Restores firmness to skin tissue thanks to its combination of Elastoregulator, lupeol and centella asiatica.
  • Remodels body contours thanks to a combination of plant extracts including sophora japonica with its draining and diuretic properties.
  • Improves skin quality thanks to avocado peptides with their soothing, lipid-replenishing properties.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), PEG-6, Butylene Glycol, Dextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Glucose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Avocado Protein, Maltodextrin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Caramel, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, CI 16035 (Red 40), Tocopherol.

Usage: Use morning and night for at least one month, massaging into the belly, hips, thighs and breasts.
If you gave birth by Caesarian section, wait a few weeks before applying to the scar zone.

Pleasant to use
With its rich, soft texture, this delicately-scented cream gel is perfect to use for a massage and makes every application a pleasant experience. Rapidly absorbed by the epidermis to leave the skin soft, supple and non-sticky.

What exactly does this do? I love the Mustela brand so anything they make I am always up to try.
Start your review of Mustela® Post-Partum Body Restructuring Gel!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoBirmingham, AL
I bought this for my sister after our great experience with the newborn essentials kit. Needless to say, we were just as impressed with this line as we were the infant products! She loved it and has since bought it multiple times. Mustela products have yet to disappoint!
3 years agoPassaic , NJ
I love Mustela products, used the pregnancy cream the entire pregnancy and didn't get any stretch marks. Got this restructuring gel to tighten my stomach skin. The gel smells great, is very light, but I'm not sure it's very affective in tightening the skin. My skin does feel itchier when I use it, maybe it does work, but I don't see very noticible results yet.
5 years agoGastonia, NC
Highly recommend this! used it after my last 2 children and it was a blessing! works great in helping me get back to normal!!
6 years ago
I used this brand for every aspect of my pregnancy. I recommend this to any momma to be because it never let me down.
4 years agoPoplar Bluff, MO
I used this after both of my pregnancies. Loved it and helped get me back to my normal self! I highly recommend this
4 years ago
My step sister loves this product she just had a baby and this really helps her
My step sister loves this product she just had a baby and this really helps her
2 years ago
I was using this product during breastfeeding ❤ i remember that it was limited edition in georgia,its great choise for split breast, you can stay this cream on your breast and feed baby, its not necessary to wash of, highly recommended 👌