Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing Fluid uploaded by Tisha M.

Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing Fluid

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils  No Rinse Needed Properties: Effective cleanser removes soil and water resistant creams Gentle to the most sensitive skins:  soap free, neutral pH, tearless formula Enriched with allantoin and aloe vera to soften.  Specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions Mustela Celebrity Moms: "I am obsessed with Mustela® s Stretch Marks Double Action.  It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can t wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May." -Tiffani Thiessen "Can t get over how divine baby smells!  Mustela Foaming Shampoo is amazing, do they make it for adults?!" -Padma Lakshmi "I wouldn t trust my babies skin to anything but Muste see more...

• How long did it take to clear up your babies skin?2 Answers
Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing Fluid
  • "It also works wonders cleaning the diaper area after a mess and it is no-rinse so it is so simple to work with!" in 1 review
  • "It helped clear it up immediately and I still use it when I can't give her a bath or her face starts to break out from teething/drooling." in 1 review
Karen P.
Brea, CA
Mustela has quickly become my favorite brand for my baby’s skincare products. The smell is great and the products are gentle enough for everyday use.

I use the cleansing water to “wash” his face every morning and to swipe over areas where spit up may have come in contact with. I’ve recently been using the cleansing water to get under the baby neck folds because you’ll be surprised by how much gets stuck underneath those cute little folds!
Sharita R.
East Point, GA
This is one of my fave baby products. A definite must have for all new moms. I discovered this no rinse wash when I was searching things to clear up baby acne. It's great for minor skin rashes like baby acne, heat rash,etc. The no rinse formula is also great for a quick clean up in between bath times. I can't express how much I love this products. Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing Fluid
Marta V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love all things Mustela, but this is one of my favorite products. It smells lovely and really works wonders. I use this to wash my baby's face in the morning, clean up the diapering area when it's a big mess, and for baby acne/rashes. It is expensive, but worth every penny.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I use this on my own face due to having sensitive skin. This product makes thing so easy with the no-rinse principle. It has definitely helped with breakouts, which is amazing since I've been a long-term acne sufferer. It smells clean and leaves you feeling completely refreshed.
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just love Mustela! Bu this products is my go to when I just want to "sponge" bath my baby. It smells great and with my little honey being so chubby this helps me keep his neck clean.
Angie R.
A friend of mine told me about this and I got a bottle of it. I have tried other Mustela products and have liked them. Fell in love with the convenience of this! I keep it on hand for in the car on trips, for a quick clean up, or freshening up instead of using wipes on them, which could dry out their skin. This is gentle, smells great, and leaves their skin soft
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
I LOVE this product! I got it because my little one spits up a lot and I don't like wiping him down with baby wipes all the time. I got this stuff, squirt a little on a washcloth and he is nice and clean in seconds. Plus it smells great!! It also works wonders cleaning the diaper area after a mess and it is no-rinse so it is so simple to work with!
Danielle D.
Philadelphia, PA
I found out about this product chatting online with other moms. When my baby was 4 weeks old she broke out in horrible baby acne. This product was great to gently cleanse her skin without drying it out or irritating it. Works well now when I just want to freshen her up.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I just got this as a gift for the new baby and it's summer and hot. I don't like to wash baby a lot. This stuff is sooo nice. It smells so light and delicious, and it really does clean him up nicely. I also keep some in a travel container so when we are on the road, I can rinse the little guy off if needed. All Mustela products are amazing.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
Was gifted this at my shower. Thought the concept was great, smelled good, etc. But when it came down to it, if my kid needs a bath, I bathe him. Plus, truth be told, I don't love the idea of leaving any chemicals on his super sensitive skin.
Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How long did it take to clear up your babies skin?