Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing Fluid uploaded by Tisha M.

BY MUSTELA

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils  No Rinse Needed Properties: Effective cleanser removes soil and water resistant creams Gentle to the most sensitive skins:  soap free, neutral pH, tearless formula Enriched with allantoin and aloe vera to soften.  Specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions Mustela Celebrity Moms: "I am obsessed with Mustela® s Stretch Marks Double Action.  It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can t wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May." -Tiffani Thiessen "Can t get over how divine baby smells!  Mustela Foaming Shampoo is amazing, do they make it for adults?!" -Padma Lakshmi "I wouldn t trust my babies skin to anything but Muste see more...

Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing Fluid
  • "It also works wonders cleaning the diaper area after a mess and it is no-rinse so it is so simple to work with!" in 1 review
  • "It helped clear it up immediately and I still use it when I can't give her a bath or her face starts to break out from teething/drooling." in 1 review
Sharita R.
East Point, GA
This is one of my fave baby products. A definite must have for all new moms. I discovered this no rinse wash when I was searching things to clear up baby acne. It's great for minor skin rashes like baby acne, heat rash,etc. The no rinse formula is also great for a quick clean up in between bath times. I can't express how much I love this products. Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing Fluid
Marta V.
Mega Parent Expert
I love all things Mustela, but this is one of my favorite products. It smells lovely and really works wonders. I use this to wash my baby's face in the morning, clean up the diapering area when it's a big mess, and for baby acne/rashes. It is expensive, but worth every penny.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I use this on my own face due to having sensitive skin. This product makes thing so easy with the no-rinse principle. It has definitely helped with breakouts, which is amazing since I've been a long-term acne sufferer. It smells clean and leaves you feeling completely refreshed.
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
I just love Mustela! Bu this products is my go to when I just want to "sponge" bath my baby. It smells great and with my little honey being so chubby this helps me keep his neck clean.
Danielle D.
Philadelphia, PA
I found out about this product chatting online with other moms. When my baby was 4 weeks old she broke out in horrible baby acne. This product was great to gently cleanse her skin without drying it out or irritating it. Works well now when I just want to freshen her up.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I just got this as a gift for the new baby and it's summer and hot. I don't like to wash baby a lot. This stuff is sooo nice. It smells so light and delicious, and it really does clean him up nicely. I also keep some in a travel container so when we are on the road, I can rinse the little guy off if needed. All Mustela products are amazing.
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
This stuff is a life saver. Whenever the kiddo's need a between bath refresher...I break out the Mustela. It has a really beautiful fragrance (possibly a little on the strong side) and doesn't break out their sensitive skin. Love it!
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
I LOVE this product! I got it because my little one spits up a lot and I don't like wiping him down with baby wipes all the time. I got this stuff, squirt a little on a washcloth and he is nice and clean in seconds. Plus it smells great!! It also works wonders cleaning the diaper area after a mess and it is no-rinse so it is so simple to work with!
mary h.
Charlotte, NC
I used this when I brought my oldest home from the hospital and was too nervous to bathe him everyday until his umbilical cord fell off. I loved how easy it was to use but I did not care for the scent which was slightly off putting. Also, the product is costly and we did not buy it a second time around for our next son.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I initially purchased this to clear up the baby acne my son had and ended up using it for everything! It is awesome and smells great. I use it mostly for an extra cleaning of the tush after changing a poopy diaper!
Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert
How long did it take to clear up your babies skin?