BY MUSTELA

A no-rinse cleanser specially formulated for a baby's delicate skin. PhysiObebe is a clinically proven mild no-rinse cleanser that is perfect for cleaning the face, hands, and diaper area. Enriched with aloe vera to hydrate and soothe and saponaria extract to dissolve dirt, this hypoallergenic fluid is light and soap-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates- Triclosan see more...

• When would you use this on your baby? I would think in th...2 Answers
  • Does this cause skin to be dry or irritated? 3 Answers
  • My baby has bumps in his face I read that this product he...1 Answers
Angelique M.
Tampa, FL
This product has been so versatile and useful.  In the early weeks with my infant it was a great was to wipe him down and keep him clean without giving him a bath.  And now he is 2 years old and we still use it, specifically for those really messy diapers.  Helps clean everything right up and leaves his bottom soft and clean.  A little goes a long way and I highly recommend this product!
Berenice S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great, not strong smells, very soft light texture and hypoallergenic. I would say if your baby has sensitive skin this should be your number one choice!. Aside from babies if you have a chalazion, allergic conjunctivitis, etc.. you can use this product to wash you eyes and help heal faster.
Claudia L.
This is a great cleanser! You can use this on your newborn babies in that awkward stage where they can't have a full bath yet but need it! It's also great for traveling ! Babies and toddlers get sticky whenever your out or on a road trip. Trust me it's great you should try it and it's safe on eczema !
Christina J.
Nashville, TN
This is wonderful for those in between bath days. Cleanses the skin without stripping it and making them dry. It also has that great scent. My favorite cleansing water for the kids. Highly recommend.
33395 Lear María Elena S.
I love it!! It's perfect to newborn and older babies.. I used it to clean the face and diaper area at night and when we weren't at home and could find a clean bathroom to wash him.. leaves the skin very soft and smell amazing..
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have only used this twice but I like it a lot. It's a great value! It's great for on the good and in a rush! Traveling and needing a little cleaning. I got it online on their website. I would get it again
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
Mustela PhysiObebe is one of my absolute favorite baby products. This smells incredible. Smell calmed my babies. I used this with all 3 of my daughters. Two were premies and were very sensitive to smells and had very sensitive skin. This formula is so incredibly gentle and super hydrating. I always buy this for new mothers. Perfect for when you are out and your baby has a blowout and you just want to make sure that they are really clean. It also came in handy during potty training!
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
We loved this product with my niece. We got it in the newborn essentials pack and ended up buying more bottles of it. It's great in place of wipes (for the eco-conscious mommy!) on a wash cloth and also just when you need to clean your baby but don't want to put them in the bath. It smells amazing as well!
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
This was recommended to us by a friend for my daughter's cradle cap that looked horrible. Within 3 uses her cradle cap went away and has not come back. It is a little pricey but it last for a really long time. I got it when she was about 2 months old and we are still using it at 8 months.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this brand. I received a few free bottles while at a baby expo. it smells great it works great I can't say enough about how much I love this brand and product.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
So is this a soap ?
Marla O.
Glendora, CA
Does this cause skin to be dry or irritated?
Emi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this work? I have coupons for this brand but have only seen it at target.
Adalysse P.
When would you use this on your baby? I would think in the morning to freshen up?
Catherine F.
Los Angeles, CA
My baby has bumps in his face I read that this product help eliminate them and that is sensitive with baby skin. Is it really good for my baby ?