Mustela® Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream

Mustela's Hydra-Stick is a travel-friendly moisturizer that provides heavy-duty skin protection to relieve your baby's dry cheeks and lips. Rich moisturizer glides on gently and forms a protective barrier against environmental conditions such as cold air and wind. Composed of 96% plant-based ingredients and formulated with natural Cold Cream, lipid-replenishing ceramides, and softening and soothing Shea Butter.

Mustela's Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream is a travel-friendly moisturizer that provides heavy-duty skin protection to relieve your baby's dry cheeks and lips.

Enriched with nourishing natural Cold Cream, lipid-replenishing ceramides, and softening and soothing Shea Butter.

Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, OLUS OIL/VEGETABLE OIL/ HUILE VEGETALE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE,
CERA ALBA/ BEESWAX/ CIRE D’ABEILLE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/ CIRE DE CARNAUBA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE,
AQUA/ WATER/ EAU, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, BISABOLOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CITRIC ACID

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Convenient pocket-size dispenser.

Apply to exposed areas: lips, nose, cheekbones and cheeks, etc. Reapply as often as necessary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mustela® Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream!
How would you rate this product?
New Castle, DE
one of my favorite winter products. Its so easy to apply. cover is very good. you can put it to your childs face and be sure it will protect from wind and cold. for me it more comfortable to use stick vertion of cold cream. its small you can carry it with you
merksem
I’ve used this cream for all my children. It didn’t leave my diaper bag. And for what you get is a rich thick cream. It caters for all dryness and rashes. I would recommend it to anyone.
Wirral
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must in out house before heading out in cold weather. We seem prone to dry, winter skin but slapping a layer of this on anywhere that will be exposed to the conditions helps us escape the flake (I know, seriously attractive) for the whole winter.
Napierville, QC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby has very dry skin on his cheeks just like his mama. This product has done miracles when used on a daily basis. Especially when using before playing outside on cold Canadian days ❄⛄❄⛄
Me a encantado, es la mejor marca que he probado y no la cambio. Solo puedo decir cosas buenas de ella, incluso yo misma lo he usado en algún momento.
Fantastic, last for ages, smells lovely and protects from the cold. A must have when you have a baby. Does the job, will definitely buy it again
Saint, QC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this every day during the winter... my childrens' cheeks and lips get really dry during the winter and this balm helps a lot

Looking for your answer?