Mustela® Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream

Mustela's Hydra-Stick is a travel-friendly moisturizer that provides heavy-duty skin protection to relieve your baby's dry cheeks and lips. Rich moisturizer glides on gently and forms a protective barrier against environmental conditions such as cold air and wind. Composed of 96% plant-based ingredients and formulated with natural Cold Cream, lipid-replenishing ceramides, and softening and soothing Shea Butter.

Mustela's Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream is a travel-friendly moisturizer that provides heavy-duty skin protection to relieve your baby's dry cheeks and lips.

Enriched with nourishing natural Cold Cream, lipid-replenishing ceramides, and softening and soothing Shea Butter.

Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, OLUS OIL/VEGETABLE OIL/ HUILE VEGETALE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE,
CERA ALBA/ BEESWAX/ CIRE D’ABEILLE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/ CIRE DE CARNAUBA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE,
AQUA/ WATER/ EAU, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, BISABOLOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CITRIC ACID

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Convenient pocket-size dispenser.

Apply to exposed areas: lips, nose, cheekbones and cheeks, etc. Reapply as often as necessary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mustela® Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Amazing products...love! I wish I could buy and try them all out!! The smell reminds me of my babies and the products that I’ve tried work so effectively. I’m sold on this brand!
This is a great item to just carry in your purse. I used to use this when my daughter was an infant and rubbed a little on her cheeks during the winter and dry seasons. But what I also loved it for myself for dry skin and dry lips----taming flyaways, taming brows. Wonderful multi-tasking product. No harsh or evasive smell...lovely.
Birmingham, AL
This was the best thing for my niece's sensitive face! After trying it myself, I immediately bought me a stick and keep in my bag at all times. It's great for the winter months!
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stick is amazing in winter time and summer time when at the pool! Keep this in my purse and put this on my kids face and body when they feel dry!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A great product to bring anywhere to keep hydrated during the cold seasons, I used it for my skin and my lips, a definite need in cold buffalo
Hakalau
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved the convenience of the stick!  So easy to apply to a squiggly kids cheeks and lips on cold chappy winter days !
This is a great gentle high impact multi use moisturizer perfect for cold climates that looks small but goes a long way.
Richmond, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It is a quick application stock and easy to carry in your bag for the kids rather than lugging a lotion bottle.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Producto de excelente calidad, yo los probé con mi segunda niña ya que ella fue de piel muy sensible y se le resecaba bastante ya que se le empezaba a descamar y yo la sentía incómoda ya que estaba como muy inquieta, use toda la linea de mustela para piel seca y me dio un resultado muy favorecedor, ya que su piel empezó a dejar de agrietarse y sentirse tan áspera, y estuvo mucho mas tranquila ya que a la gora de dormir ya lo hacia tranquilamente, actualmente sigue usando los productos mustela, ya que si le cambio de marca le empieza a dar comezon.
Montreal
This product is simply wonderful. Easy to use and smells soooo good!!! My 2 years old use to have very dry cheeks during winter and the nourishing stick has solved this problem. She can even use it by herself and she is so proud to be able to do this by her own.

Looking for your answer?