Mustela® Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream

Mustela's Hydra-Stick is a travel-friendly moisturizer that provides heavy-duty skin protection to relieve your baby's dry cheeks and lips. Rich moisturizer glides on gently and forms a protective barrier against environmental conditions such as cold air and wind. Composed of 96% plant-based ingredients and formulated with natural Cold Cream, lipid-replenishing ceramides, and softening and soothing Shea Butter.

Mustela's Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream is a travel-friendly moisturizer that provides heavy-duty skin protection to relieve your baby's dry cheeks and lips.

Enriched with nourishing natural Cold Cream, lipid-replenishing ceramides, and softening and soothing Shea Butter.

Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, OLUS OIL/VEGETABLE OIL/ HUILE VEGETALE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE,
CERA ALBA/ BEESWAX/ CIRE D’ABEILLE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/ CIRE DE CARNAUBA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE,
AQUA/ WATER/ EAU, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, BISABOLOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CITRIC ACID

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Convenient pocket-size dispenser.

Apply to exposed areas: lips, nose, cheekbones and cheeks, etc. Reapply as often as necessary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mustela® Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This little stick was great when our kids were babies. We live in the Midwest and our winters get cold and dry. Keeping our little babes faces hydrated was tricky & this product made it so easy! The smell is light & fantastic! Would highly recommend to any new parent!
Aquasco, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When my babies got chapped in the winter air this helped their little cheeks out! I love the size it’s easy to keep in a purse and reapply on your kids. I even like using it as chapstick. No cons what so ever
Reading , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very practical cream stick to take on a go and very useful in cold weather , very hydrating for a little one chicks lips and I apply for forehead as well ! I like it
Loved this product. I liked that is came in a convenient stick which is easier to apply to busy kids! It worked great and I have bought the product a second time. It did what it said it would do.
West Babylon, NY
Very moisturizing for my baby’s sensitive face. My baby had a lot of dry patches around her nose and this helped so much. I was surprised by how small it was but in all honesty, you need a small amount.
Middletown , NY
Great keep the skin super moisturize. I love it for the cold weather when your skin is dry this seems to be the only thing that helps. I was so happy to see that this nursing stick actually works.And I’m overly overall satisfied with the cream
Laytonsville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE this! My daughter has pretty sensitive skin. When she was a newborn, she had red, dry skin on her cheeks. We picked this up at buybuybaby and have been using after bath time every night. It has helped to keep her skin hydrated and reduced the redness. Only downside is that it is pretty pricey. It is definitely worth it though
Nashville, TN
Love this for cold season!!! My kids get chapped lips noses and cheeks. I keep one for each of them. Helps keep their lips from splitting. Great product. I recommend it!
Astoria, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stick is Great for on the go especially during dry winter months. Just roll on where and when needed and spread evenly. The best when battling with very dry skin. It is on the pricier side but totally worth it.
Brookville, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Mustela Nourishing stick with cold cream is actually one of my favorite lip products. I am always on the look out for a good lip balm. I am in love with cold cream. I love the soothing feeling of it on the skin on a cold winter night. I am always looking for three Key points in a product - what is the quality of the product? What does the product do? Does the product deliver the results? Mustela has very high quality products. So it did not surprise me that the quality of the Nourishing stick was exceptional. The stick is very handy. It can be used for adults or babies for lips, cheeks, or face. Personally, I love this product. I have purchased a beauty stick to be able to get every drop out of the container- not one drop goes to waste. I highly recommend that you give this product a try. You may think that the price point is a little high. But once you try it. You won’t blink twice at purchasing it again. Promise!

Looking for your answer?